3.Jungkookie(Path Crossed 1)

Jungkook's pov

Today is monday so I have classes today. So I did my morning routine and started to ride by my bicycle towards my University. I parked my bicycle and started to walk toward my classroom while sucking a lollipop. But in hallway there was standing my bullies Sana and her minions. Sana is richest girl in our university. She is known as university bully

" Yah, look whom we got here. Yah shorty ugly faggot why you always dress like a kid. And are you 5 or what? Also, why you always suck lollipops and eat candies like a kid. Aren't you ashamed?" She said mockingly.
" Wh-what's wrong with my clothes. And who said only kids can eat lollipops and candies? They are delicious. Why can't I eat them?" I said timidly.
" Cause you look gross. You look like you don't belong to here. Such a piece of shit." She again mocked me.
" My life my choice. Why are you bothering? Why can't you leave me alone?" I spat.
" Did you just talk back!? How dare you?" She raised her hand to slap me but Bambam saved me by pulling me away.
" Don't you have shame. You just came back from your suspension and again started to bullying students. What a shameless slut." Yugyum said.
" Yah faggot....how dare...." She was cut off by bell indicating class going to start. " This is not over." She yelled and went away with her minions.
" Let's go to class kookie." Bambam said sweetly.
" Thank you Yugi and Bamie for saving me from that witch." I said and flashed a smile.
" Yah we are friends. It's our duty to save each other asses." Yugyum said playfully.
" But hyungs....what are asses?" I asked them.
" Ahh.....n-nothing kookie....let's go to our class." Bambam said awkwardly.

We went to our class.

Time skips

After finishing 2 classes bell ringed indicating it's lunch time. I, Bambam and Yugyum hyung went to cafeteria. We sat down with Jisoo, Rose, Lisa, Jennie and Luhan. 4 girls are majoring Business while only Luhan is majoring medicine. You can say I, Bambam, Yugyum, Luhan, Jisoo, Rose, Lisa, Jennie we all are big friend circle in university. All of us are in 2nd year but they are older than me. So I call all of them hyung and noona. They like to baby me which I don't like at all cause I'm not a baby hmmmppp. Expect me all of them a very popular in university hyungs are in basketball team and they are top players while noonas are cheerleaders. I love sports too but I can't participate in any of them because of my illness. Ahh also Luhan hyung take care of me so much and always keeps eye on me cause one day he caught my illness. Afterall he is a future doctor. And yeah everyone knows me too because I'm friends with popular students. There is a heartthrob but cold guy name Kriss Wuu who talks to no one but me. That's why everyone envious of me and my friends tease me expect Luhan that he likes me. This is also a reason of Sana bullying me cause she likes Kriss hyung. But I see Kriss hyung like my brother. But that didn't stopped anyone being envious of me. Oh in my friend circle I and Luhan hyung are single. Jisoo and Rosie noona are girlfriends, Lisa and Jennie noona are girlfriends and lastly Bambam and Yugyum hyungs are boyfriends. Luhan hyung have a big crush on Kriss hyung....no one knows it. Actually I caught him stalking Kriss hyung then he confessed that he has a big crush on university's cold heartthrob.

3rd person pov

" Jungkookie....I heard that Sana bitch again bullied you? I'mma going to beat the shit out of that slut." Lisa growled.
" No need noona. But noona what are bitch and slut?" Jungkook asked innocently.
" Yahhh Lis!!!! Don't curse in front of our baby koo. Kook those are bad words baby. Lis is being naughty. I'll punish her later." Jennie said.
" Sorry Jen." Lisa smiled sheepishly.
" Noonaaaa!!!! I'm not a baby,hmmmppppp." Jungkook said angrily which made him look more cute cause he puffed his cheeks. Everyone cooed at him.
" Anyway, kook are you alright? Did Sana hurt you anywhere?" Luhan asked while checked Jungkook out.
" No hyung. I'm fine. Oh hyung what is faggot?" Jungkook asked which made everyone serious suddenly.
" And who told you that word?" Luhan asked.
" Witch noona (Jungkook named Sana)." Jungkook answered.
" Suddenly my hands are itching so bad to beat someone." Jisoo said with her dangerous venom voice which made Jungkook startled.
" Come down babe. You are scaring kookie." Rose patted her girlfriend.
" Let's drop the subject guys." Yugyum said.
" Jungkookie, what do you want to eat?" Bambam asked.
" Sandwich and banana milk." Jungkook flashed his bunny smile which made everyone cooed at him again.