23. Kookie's Innocence

3rd person pov

" Yah....what the fuck....you broke it again?" Jin yelled at his husband.

' What is fuck? ' that's what Jungkook thought.

" Sorry Jini....I'll buy you one more. Don't be angry please." Namjoon said in a small voice.

Namjin's bickering continued.

" Where is that Taehoe? That jerk....kokoo go and wake him up." Yoonso said and Jungkook went upstairs to wake his boyfriend up.

' Taetae's nick name is Tae...but what is hoe? Also jerk?' Jungkook thought and walked towards Taehyung's room.

He saw Taehyung is still asleep. He cuddled up with his pillow and blanket. He went closer to him and saw a cutest view. Taehyung sleeps like a baby. Whenever he sleeps his cheeks always puffed out and a cute pout adores on his face. He looks like a living angel. Jungkook knows his boyfriend is a big cuddler. Cause at their 1st date his boyfriend slept while cuddling with him. Just like a bear. Jungkook smiled at older. He has witnessed this scene many time but he never gets tired of it. But right now Taehyung have to get up or eles he will get let for his flight.

" Taetae....get up....you will get....please get up." Jungkook cressed Taehyung's scalf.

No response. So Jungkook got on Taehyung kissed his forehead and then on lips. But unknowingly he rubbed his ass on Taehyung's junior. He did it few time and Taehyung groaned. Cause by now his junior fully hard. Taehyung opened his eyes due to the sensation Jungkook is giving him.

" What are you doing bub?" Taehyung rasped and gripped Jungkook's arms.

" W-waking you up." No matter how many time Jungkook heard his boyfriend's morning voice he blush every time whenever he hears.

" Why like this? You always wake me gently." Taehyung's deep voice making younger more and more nervous.

" W-well you said your flight is at 9.30 am.....it's a-already 8am. You need to hurry up. Or......Taetae why your peepee is hard and big right now? Are you sick?" Jungkook pressured on Taehyung's junior even more.

" Ahhhh....uhmmm....no Jungkook you are the cause of it. Now get off.....please bub no question right now. Or else I'm really gonna be late." Taehyung hurried towards bathroom.

Jungkook went towards bathroom and heard his boyfriend is making some wired notice while calling his name. Like....' ahhh....uhmmm....ohh...Jungkook ahhhh....so good....uhhmm....' this. Unconsciously Jungkook blushed but later he knocked the door.

" Taetae are you sick? Do you need any help?" Jungkook is feeling guilty right now.

CAUSE HE THINKS THAT HE IS THE CAUSE OF HIS LOVER'S SICKNESS.

" Nooo...ahhh....no go downstairs. I'm coming in 40-50 minutes....uhmm...." Taehyung said and Jungkook ran towards dinning room very fast.

He caused his boyfriend's sickness and he will be late for his flight. So he is gonna make up for it. And right now he made Taehyung's breakfast and took to his room with Qian.

" Noona thanks for helping." Jungkook said.

" It's my job sir." Qian checked out the room.

" Don't call me sir. Call me by my name." Jungkook said.

" Ok Jungkook....." Qian still checking out the room as Jungkook got busy immediately after coming in the room.

" Ok...go downstairs now." Jungkook said and Qian went away.

Taehyung is still taking shower. He readied Taehyung's outfit for today and made his travel bag too. All the necessary thing Taehyung needs Jungkook placed those neatly in a middle sized luggage. He doesn't needs many clothes as he is gonna return day after tomorrow. He took out the file Taehyung needs ( He know everything already like a good wife ) and his laptop and readied his office bag too. He was doing his work and saw his hot boyfriend came out from shower only in his towel.