7. Meeting Them

3rd person pov

Jungkook is very happy today. He is getting his pendent back today also maybe because of he'll meet certain handsome ravettne today too. Yesterday when Taehyung went away Jimin and Mark interrogated him.

Flashback

" Why the fuck kook smiling like a idiot bunny without any reason?" Mark whispered to Jimin.
" I don't fucking know. He is acting suspicious. Ever since he met that Kim fucking Taehyung he is acting like a giddy lover boy." Jimin whispered back.
" Hyung we should interrogate him to get things clear." Mark whispered again earnings nods from Jimin.

" Jeon Jungkook!!!" Jimin called sternly.
" Yes Chim hyung?" Jungkook still smiling without reason.
" Are you in love?" Jimin asked.
" Not again hyung. I see Kriss hyung as brother." Jungkook replied.
" We're not talking about Kriss but Kim Taehyung." Mark retorted.
" Yeah...do you b-by chance l-like him?" Jimin stuttered slightly cause he doesn't wants Jungkook to say yes, afterall that man is a fucking dangerous mafia boss.
" I..I...i dunno....he is very h-handsome though." Jungkook replied in tiny voice.

And that's it they knew that their baby kook is in love cause he never said anyone handsome.

Flashback ends.

Jungkook just came back from University to his work. He spaced out a lot today. His friends was suspicious about his act today. They never ever saw their kookie daydreaming.
He started to do his work while smiling again without any reason. Jimin and Mark sighed looking at him. After few minutes a ding sound heard, revealing Kim Taehyung looking handsome as hell. Jungkook is already looking at him awe. Ravettne went to the brunette and waved his hand to get the brunette's attention.

" Hey Jungkook." Taehyung waved his hand.
" Oh hi Taetae hyungnie." Jungkook flashed his bunny smile.
" Ready to go?" Ravettne asked.
" Give me 5 minutes. I need to tell Jiminie hyung and change my uniform." Brunette went to Jimin.

" Umm...Chim hyung I'm going with Taetae hyungnie to get my pendent." Jungkook said.
" Ok kookie be careful. And you....take care of my brother, don't dare to hurt him." Jimin said with a  smiling face.

Taehyung just nodded but he felt like Jimin ment something more. Nonetheless he shrugged it off and took Jungkook to his car. After that they settled down in car. Taehyung started to drive the car to his home.

" Ummm....hyungnie where are you taking me?" Jungkook asked.
" To my house." Taehyung replied.
" Didn't you said that you kept my pendent in your office." Jungkook asked.
" I didn't felt safe to keep that pendent in my office." Taehyung said.
" Omg it's really expensive!!!" Jungkook exclaimed.
" Yeahhh." Taehyung chuckled.

After that the car filled with a comfortable silence. Jungkook felt like Taehyung is more handsome when he is driving. The brunette blushed and looked outside which didn't got unnoticed by other male. He smirked but didn't said anything. The ravettne focused on driving and brunette started to admire beauty of Seoul. After 20 minutes they reached their destination. Jungkook jaw dropped after seeing Other Male's so called house from outside. 'Like who the fluff call a huge Mansion house' that's what the brunette thought.

Ravettne noticed and smirked after seeing other boy's reaction.