27. Bounded Jiseok

3rd person pov

It's already 10 in the morning, but two boys are still asleep peacefully in each other's embrace. But the younger stirred up when sun rays fall on his angelic face.

Jungkook yawned cutely, then eyed his boyfriend who is sleeping with a cute pout. He chuckled at his cute boyfriend who is looking very angelic right now. He can't believe that this is the same person who made him scream whole night.

Jungkook touched Taehyung's eyelashes which are almost kissing his cheeks. Then his lips which adored with a cute pout. Jungkook smiled and pecked on older's lips. Then he tired to move and that's when a realization hit him.

OLDER IS STILL INSIDE HIM. He moaned at the feeling of being stuffed cause older is hard inside him.

" Good morning love." Taehyung greeted younger with a slow thrust.

" G-good ahhh..morn-ing...." Jungkook moaned at how deep older's voice is.

" Can we have a morning sex? Cause I heard morning sex with the person you love is best the sex ever." Taehyung said in husky voice.

" F-fuck me a-already....master..." Jungkook whispered the last word and felt other's dick twiced inside him.

" What my baby wants my baby gets...." With that Taehyung started to thrust slowly.

Jungkook is now moaning mess. He liked rough Taehyung last night. Right now the slow thrusts are feeling so sensual.

And Taehyung's intention was to have a sensual sex. Taehyung fucked Jungkook in slow and steady pace which felt so sensual. They were in bliss. Jungkook was sensitive because of last night's activity. So he still moaned loudly. Few minutes later they came with each other's name.

Taehyung pulled out from younger's warm caravan. Jungkook felt so empty. After that they kissed each other lovingly.

" Love...I wanna confess something. But promise that you won't be angry." Taehyung said.

" Depends...Go on..." Jungkook smiled.

" I had numerous one night stands in my life. But that's because...." Taehyung cut off by a peack.

" I know...I know everything Taetae. Just know that everyone does mistakes in their life. You were hurt that's why you did that. Now I healed you. Promise me that you will never go to anyone except me." Jungkook said.

" I promise. And also I got the taste of my Koo, which is most unique. I won't ever able to go to anyone. I swear....the best sex I have ever had is with you. Seems like I will get everything best from now on." Taehyung smiled at younger.

" S-shut up...." Jungkook hide his face in Taehyung's chest.

" Aww don't be shy. Love....I love you so much you know." Taehyung said.

" I know...I love you too." Jungkook kissed older's cheek.

" I wanna spend my whole life with you. I wanna marry you someday. Then make kids. Oh yeah...I want 5 kids." Taehyung grinned making younger blush.

" I wanna wakeup with you beside me every morning. I wanna grow old with you. Promise me you won't ever leave me. I have so many dreams to fulfill with you." Taehyung asked with a dreamy eyes.

Taehyung's confession made Jungkook overwhelmed. He knew that older loves him. But didn't knew this much. He teared up out of happiness.

" I promise. I promise I won't ever leave you. And promise me the same." Jungkook smiled with tears in eyes.

" I promise. Now stop crying bub." Taehyung wiped Jungkook's tears.

Few moments later they got up and took a warm bath which kinda helped Jungkook's sore bottom. After that Taehyung helped him to wear his clothes and feed him painkiller. Then they went downstairs to eat breakfast.