20. Date ( Part2 )

3rd person pov

After their confession session they came out from ferry wheel with a red face. Jungkook is naturally shy boy. Anyone cane make him flustered just by some flirty compliments. Wired things is today Taehyung is shy too. He can't believe himself that he is blushing like a teen girl who got flirted by her crush.

' Goddamn it...you fucker why are you blushing like this. Stop it jerk ' that's what Taehyung told himself. His eyes fall on his hand which is holding others tiny hand. Younger's hand is looking so cute with his big hand.

After some minutes of shy moment of new couple they again played some games. Taehyung almost had heart attack when he was riding rollercoaster with Jungkook. He always gets scared of it. He didn't wanted to ride it but he is bound to do because he can't resist younger's puppy eyes. Imagine the most feared mafia boss is scared to ride rollercoaster. XD

After playing all of the games a tired Taehyung ( He is old ) and a jumpy Jungkook with a big bunny plushie cane out from amusement park.

" I had so much fun today. Thank you Taetae." Jungkook smiled.
" Don't thank me love. You deserve the world and I'm willing to do anything to get whatever you want." Taehyung ruffled younger's hair.

Jungkook's heart skipped a beat when Taehyung said those words. They climbed into the car. Taehyung suddenly blindfolded Jungkook making other's surprised.

" What are you doing?" Jungkook asked.
" Shhhh....trust me bub. I'm gonna show you most beautiful scenery of the world. Consider this another surprise for you." Taehyung said.

After that older male drove towards theirs next destination. After reaching there Taehyung went out from the car and opened the door for Jungkook but didn't let him to come out. Jungkook can hear wave sounds. Taehyung started to unite Jungkook's snickers while he is already in barefoot.

" Why are you untied my...oh...." Taehyung suddenly picked him bridal style making younger yelp.
" Yahhh...I can walk." Jungkook said.
" Just few more seconds bub." Taehyung chuckled at the adorable boy.

Few seconds later Taehyung put Jungkook down. The younger felt cold water touching his feet and refreshing wind making his whole body relaxed. Taehyung untied the blindfold making younger stunned by the most beautiful scene he has ever seen.

 Taehyung untied the blindfold making younger stunned by the most beautiful scene he has ever seen

" Do you like it love?" Taehyung asked.
" I love it. It's so beautiful. Not just beautiful...it's heavenly beautiful. Thank you for giving me so much happiness. I love you." Jungkook hugged Taehyung.
" It's just start love. Like I said you deserve the world and I'm willing to do anything to get you and I love you too." Taehyung hugged back and kissed younger's forehead.

Then they played till everything turned dark making another beautiful scenery in front of them. They sat down on sand and started to admire the another beauty of the beach.