29. Vengeance?

WARNING: Character death
Don't kill an ;)

3rd person pov

Jungkook got his conscious back. He opened his eyes and tried to move but couldn't. He found out that he is being tied up on a chair. The moment he smelled the chloroform he knew someone kidnapped him. So he kept calm and looked around. He was in a dark room which was so scary.

Suddenly he heard some hill sound. Few seconds later the sound stopped and someone switched the light on. Due to force of light he closed his eyes and heard a familiar voice.

" Well isn't it our little kookie...who is kind enough to take his enemy at home." The female voice mockingly said.

" B...belle noona...." Jungkook started at the girl disbelieving his own eyes.

" Belle? Ohhhh yeah.....I never introduced myself properly actually.....

Myself Janice Wuu...ever heard my name?" Janice said with a smirk.

" Oh..." Jungkook couldn't form a word and lowered his head.

Now all these kidnapping making clear. He is kinda hurt knowing the one he helped back stabbed him. Who is he joking to. This bitch entered his life to backstab everyone.

" Woah...what happened to little kookie huh. Scared or crying.....!" Janice said with a fake concern.

Jungkook looked up with a blank expression which kinda unexpected to Janice. Corner of his lips formed into smirk.

Yes the innocent fragile boy is not like before anymore. He doesn't get scared easily now. He is brave boy now who knows all tactics of mafia stuff.

" What did you think? Little koo gets scared that easily?  You should know that.....mafia blood runs through Jeon Jungkook's veins.

Now get to the point. Why did you do that? What do you want?" Jungkook asked while glaring at the evil woman.

His voice holds authority. His whole existence screaming that he is the great mafia boss Jeon Joongki's son whose gang used to be most powerful gang once. Janice kinda got scared.

" O my my....little koo is trying hard not to get scared huh...." Janice tried not to believe that Jungkook is not scared.

" Weather I'm scared or not is none of your business. Just get to the point....WHAT DO YOU WANT?" Jungkook yelled.

" Lower your voice you bitch. And about what I want is your foolish lover's life. I wanna kill him in most painful way. Before that I'll kill you right in front of his eyes. That's all I want. My revenge." Janice said in venomous voice.

" Dream on dear. Before meeting me that man had only one purpose in his life is to kill you. Be careful." Jungkook said with a smirk.

" Oh I'm scared....." Janice fake gasped and then again said " All of their devices and cctv are hacked. How will they even plan anything. Right now I can show you how your family is crying and wailing for you." With that Janice showed him some footage.

In one footage his noona was crying while hugging the kids and Jin hyung trying hard not to breakdown. Junghyun also sat their restless.

In second footage Joon and Yoon hyung are looking like they are trying hard to think something and love of his life is yelling at every members now and then in their mafia base. The place is looking like a mess.

In third footage his Hobi hyung trying hard to calm the distressed crying newborn while his best friend Chim hyung is crying continuously while laying on the bed.

The scenes almost made him cry. But then he noticed something in second footage where Namjoon and Yoongi are exchanging some paper. They look like small note. Just like kids gossip in class room by exchanging small notes.