25. Sassy Koo

3rd person pov

Taehyung froze on his spot.

What did he just heard? His....h-his innocent petal said 'he knows everything' !!

Nah....he must heard wrong. His baby is innocent as fuck.

" Taetae.....I said what if I know everything?" Jungkook asked.

" What do you mean by you know everything?" Taehyung asked.

" Um...a....b..baby m...making p..process....bye...good night." Jungkook suddenly got up and ran to his room.

Taehyung sat up there dumbfounded. He processed few seconds whatever Jungkook said. Few seconds later his eyes widen.

' How the fuck he got to know about baby maki....I mean sex?!!' Taehyung thought.

On the other hand Jungkook sat on his bed with a red face. 'What were you thinking kookie?' Jungkook thought. He shooked his head and went to sleep.

Time skips

Jungkook was sitting in cafeteria with his huge ass friend circle. They got a new friend through Luhan. Luhan made a new friend. She is freshman in this year. Her name is Guang Xiaotong. She is Chinese too. She is even younger than Jungkook.

" Finally there is someone who is younger than me in this group." Jungkook said excitedly.

" But I thought you are younger than me at first oppa." Xiaotong smiled.

" uwuuuu.....no one called me oppa before. I have always been youngest wherever I went. From now on I'm your big brother." Jungkook clapped his hands.

" But your actions doesn't says so." Yugyum said.

" I don't give anyone my banana milk. For the first time and last time I'm giving it to Xiaotong." Jungkook handed a banana milk to the youngest.

Everyone gasped and looked at Jungkook with surprised expression.

" The fuck.....you just gave your precious thing away. You never gave me one even though we are friends for 3 years." Luhan gasped.

" Y-yeah...you are not younger than me. But she is and don't curse." Jungkook said.

" How did you know it's a curse word." Jisoo asked.

" I just know." Jungkook said making everyone curious about his new talking accent.

" Did I missed something....yugy.....careful." Bambam caught his boyfriend before he fell down.

" Someone had very rough night huh." Rose teased.

" Yeah I saw him limping this morning too." Jennie said.

" Bamie....how did you got jelous?" Lisa asked.

" I was flirting with bartender at a club we went last night. Though it was intentional. Sometimes it gets spicy when you get rough sex." Yugyum flickered his imaginary hair.

" Yahh....don't say these things. You guys are corrupting our Koo...." Luhan cut off by Jungkook.

" Does jealousy make anyone to have sex with their partner?" Jungkook bombard the question making everyone stunned.

" W....how....what did you say?" Luhan asked.

" I said does jealousy make anyone to have sex with their partner?" Jungkook again asked.

Tip of his ears were already red. But he needs to know. Cause he wants his boyfriend to make him only his. He wants to bound the last thread of their love.