28. Begin

3rd person pov

" It's time brother. They are way too much happy. Can't stand their happiness." Janice said in a phone call.

" Did you got every information of them?" A male voice asked another side from the phone.

" I got....almost every important information." Janice hesitated.

" We still have time noona...." The male voice cut of by Janice.

" I said I got every important information. So it's time. Let's begin." Janice smirked.

" Ok let's begin..." The male sighed.
_________________________________________

Time skips

It's been 9 months of Jimin's pregnancy. It's been 8 months Jungkook lost his innocence and virginity. It's been 7 months and half Jiseok got married.

Kim&Min family has been spending very happy life from last 7 months. Jungkook got graduated. He is now a professional artist. He works from home. Now he is not only a painter, he is a sculpture artist too. He officially shifted in his boyfriend's bedroom and he turned his previous bedroom into his dream studio.

Jungkook held a exhibition too in these 7 months. All the paintings he made in his student life were there. It was a very successful exhibition and he became very famous artist through it. His family was very proud of him, specially his boyfriend. Taehyung threw a big celebration party on Jungkook's successful and first exhibition.

Minji too goes to school with Jinsoo now. That's why poor Junghyun is eagerly waiting for Jimin to give birth who will give birth any time soon.

Jimin's mood swings and tantrums were a big fear to Kim's  and Min's. All of them had to be victim of his illogical wrath. On the 1st day of Jungkook's exhibition he threw a big tantrum that why Jungkook didn't make a portrait of his being pregnant. Does he looks that bad so Jungkook didn't painted him being pregnant?

As a result poor Jungkook had to start a new work of his sweet hyung being pregnant. He gifted that completed portrait to Jimin few days ago which turned out unbelievably beautiful. And Jimin being emotional pregnant couldn't stop crying.

We all can say last 7 months were quite happy for Kim's and Mins. But there were some tension too. That's only was between Namjoon, Taehyung, Yoongi and Hoseok. They got 14 dead bodies of their gang members in last 7 months. 7 from Kim gang and 7 from Min gang.

It was so disturbing. Cause right now they don't have any enemies in Korea as their investigation. In every 15 day the 4 men become devastate because of continuous murder of their gang members.

They care for their members cause they knows whatever they are today is because of their loyal members. They tried to give their families compensation but nothing is worth of exchange of a life. 4 of them were devastated and frustrated that their gang members are getting killed by some bloody enemies right under their nose and they couldn't do anything about it.

However, no one except the 4 man knew about the situation. They didn't wanted to ruin their family's peaceful life. So they silently doubled the security ( CCTV cameras/ automatic hidden weapons ). But they still couldn't catch the culprit.

The most frustrating thing is they are feeling like their information is getting leaked every moment. But the thing is their database weren't hacked or something. So they thought to investigate among gang members. Cause if their database wasn't hacked then someone continuously checking their database and leaking their informations.

But end of the day they couldn't find anything. Literally nothing. They are tensed about their own family. Jimin's date is nearing. They have to keep their family save.