26. Unwarp the gift

Mature content ahead and who I'm stop to. Go ahead.

3rd person pov

Today is 29th December means tomorrow is Taehyung's birthday. Jungkook is very nervous because at 12AM something is gonna happen.

What? Ofcourse he is gonna lose his v card. He asked Jackson hyung to keep Taehyung busy till 11.30PM so that he can make everything special. Right now 11PM and Jungkook finally completed decorating Taehyung's room. Now he is gonna make himself ready.

After getting ready he came out from his room and went to Taehyung's room. He looked at watch and it showed 11.50PM. He hurriedly took out the cake and checked is it's ok or not. He went to balcony to wait for Taehyung.

11.58PM.....he saw Taehyung's car parked in front of their house. He saw his dare boyfriend came out from the car and came in the house. He hurriedly lighted up the candle of the cake and came in the room.

12AM....Jungkook heard a click sound he took a deep breath to calm his nervous self down and saw his boyfriend came in.

" Happy birthday to you, happy birthday to you.....happy birthday my dare boyfriend.....happy birthday to you..." Jungkook sang and stand in front of Taehyung with the cake.

" Love... all of these...did you?" Taehyung who is very surprised couldn't utter a good sentence.

" Yes....I decorated this room and made this cake with my own hands...why don't you liked it?" Jungkook asked.

" No love I love it. Very much. But you didn't have to...." Taehyung couldn't finish his sentence as Jungkook said,

" I know you don't like to celebrate your birthday. But it's your first birthday with me and I can't let it go without celebrating."

" Thank you love. Thank you very much." Taehyung nearly teared up out of happiness.

" Now make a wish and blow of the candle." Jungkook said.

Taehyung closed his eyes and wished something and blowed it off.

" What did you wish?" Jungkook asked excitedly.

" All the happiness of the world for my love." Taehyung smiled at blushing Jungkook.

" Ok now cut the cake." Jungkook handed a knife to Taehyung shyly.

After that they cut the cake and fed each other.

" Now where is my gift. I want my gift." Taehyung said in childish tone.

" You gift is standing in front of you my love. All you need to unwrap it." Jungkook stand up and said in a seducing tone.

Ok so till now Taehyung didn't noticed what was Jungkook wearing. Cause at first he was too shocked to see the decorations and the cake. Also the room is decorated with illuminated candles which giving a dim and seducive vibe. In that light he couldn't notice everything. Not even the bed which is full of rose petal. After that they were sitting on couch while cutting the cake.

Now he looked at Jungkook attentively. The boy was in nothing but just in Taehyung's biggest shirt which is also very this. It's making Jungkook cute and small yet sexy and hot cause the fabric is very thin. He also noticed tinted red lips and eye lined seducing eyes. Jungkook is looking innocent yet seducing.

Jungkook's whole existence is screaming 'fuck me' and Taehyung is already half hard.

" W...why a-are you in t-this k-kind of o-outfit." Taehyung stuttered badly.

" Because I wanted to seduce you." Jungkook said and sat on Taehyung's lap or should is say directly on Taehyung's dick.

" Babyboy go from here before I take you right here right now." Taehyung said.