36. Home

3rd person pov

It's 15th day since Jungkook came to Italy. His project is done successfully. Taehyung has been busy with mafia stuff. Only he and Francesco knows what tf is going on.

Mrs. Gambino spends her time with the twins. The twin are the one who kept her sane till now. They are the reason she smiles.

Jungkook also grown close to Mrs. Gambino. The said lady reminds him of his mother.

Right now Jungkook is feeling so sad. Cause tomorrow he has to go back to Korea. He is still unsure if Taehyung will go back with him or not.

" What's wrong kookie? Why are you looking sad?" Mrs. Gambino said.

" Nothing much. It's just I have to go back tomorrow. And he still doesn't remember anything." Jungkook said while looking down.

" Don't worry everything will be fine." Mrs. Gambino said.

At night Jungkook approached Taehyung to talk about returning.

" Taetae It's been 15 days I came here." Jungkook said.

" And what about it baby?" Taehyung asked.

" We are going back tomorrow. You know company needs me." Jungkook said with hesitation.

" Did you already booked the tickets?" Taehyung asked.

" Yes....." Jungkook said.

" Cancel them....we are back going day after tomorrow." Taehyung smiled at Jungkook.

" W..we are!!??" Jungkook asked confusedly.

" Yes we are." Taehyung assured.

" T..Taetae did...did you...." Jungkook was getting emotional.

" Yes bub...." Taehyung smiled.

" I love you Taetae...." Jungkook hugged older tightly.

" I love you more. I can't wait to live my past life. I miss my family." Taehyung said while patting Jungkook soothingly.
____________________________________

Next Day

Taehyung held a meeting with all mafia members. Jungkook, their kids, and Mrs. Gambino was also there.

Taehyung was sitting on the main sit and Francesco was standing next to him.

Taehyung took the mic and started his announcement,

" Hello my fellow loyal members. Hope you are well. I'm here to do a very important announcement for you all.

You all probably know I'm not real Vantae Gambino. He actually died in an accident and the very same day I also had a big fight which caused almost loosing my life.

But thanks to my mom and late father they saved me. But I lost my memory. So they replaced me as their son. They treated me as their son and made me successor of this throne which I'm sitting on today.

But as I said I'm not Vantae Gambino. My actual name is Kim Taehyung. Yes the great Kim Taehyung of South Korea.

Few days ago I meet my lover. The only love of my life. And I gained my memory recently. That's why I have to go back to the place I belong.

This is why I'm giving my place to my dare brother Francesco.

Yes Francesco will be acting boss of this gang. But I'm still the king as my father made me. I'll be in control of everything from South Korea.

Don't dare to be disloyal to him. If anyone try to betray him the will face the worst side of me.

Thank you all. I'm going back tomorrow."