24. Innocence gone (New guest)

3rd person pov

Though porns are so fake but enough for Jungkook to be educated in sex. If you ask result well....right now Jungkook is moaning Taehyung's name while masturbating. He wasn't touching his clit but dick.

The thing is he watch porn and researched on sex 6 hour straight today. He got to know what is kink. He read about kink more than one hour. He will ask Taehyung that what are his kinks.

He watched so many porn today ( Ofcourse gay porn ).  And guess what he got hard and wet down there. So he searched How to get rid of sexual arousal without losing virginity. And that's how he ended up masturbating.

After having a great session of pleasuring his own self he took a quick shower. After showering he was drying his hair and started to rethink about today.

When he was watching porn he freaked out at first. Cause how the fuck that big ass dick would fit in other male's small pussy. He freaked out more when the male screamed when other pushed his dick in him. He paused the video for a moment and thought that sex isn't any good thingy. But seconds later he started the video again.

He patiently watched and noted that the male was asking for more despite of being in pain. He he was really in pain he wouldn't ask for more. That's mean sex isn't bad. After watching some more porn he agreed that it would be good experience to have sex.

But right now if he imagine he and Taehyung are having sex he is getting red. Just imagination is making him aroused.

" Woah....what this 6 hour did to me? Ahhh....how idiot I was." Jungkook started to thinking whatever he did in his whole life.

Once he was in a pharmacy to buy pads that's when his eyes felt on condom's packet. He took it and opened it and saw some balloon type of rubber. He asked one of the workers why they keeps balloons in pharmacy.

He face palmed....he want to scream out of embarrassment. Once he asked his pregnant neighbor to describe the process of getting pregnant because he want to get pregnant too so that he could have a cute baby. The neighbor knew the boy is innocent bean but still Jungkook could remember her red face.

She told Jungkook that to have a baby he need a husband. After wedding husband and husband or husband and wife need to pray to god together for a baby. Then god would put a baby in his/her belly. And this is the process of sex as he knew.

Once a guy told him in Jimin's cafe the he wanna fuck him. He asked 'what is fuck'. The guys answered fucking feels very good. So Jungkook screamed 'Yay....this hyung will fuck me. Chim hyung this hyung said he wanna fuck me and it feels so good'.....that guy runaway after getting broom beating from Jimin.

That day Jungkook cried a lot that he couldn't get fucked by that guy. Jimin bought him a carton of banana milk and a tub of mint choco icecream. After that he calmed down.

He has many many more embarrassing stories. He is getting too embarrassed to got out from his room. That's when he heard a knock on his door.

" Kookie....it's lunch time. Come out." Jimin said.

" No I won't....tell Belle noona to bring my lunch here....bye." Jungkook said with a pout.

" Ayeee....kookie...are you embarrassed. If you are then don't be. It's ok....you didn't have sex education also you were too innocent. Now be a good boy and come out. Have lunch with us." Jimin said and Jungkook swears he felt sarcasm in 'were innocent' phrase.

" You are meanie....why didn't you teach me these before." Jungkook opened the door and burst on Jimin.

" Ohh...kookie....it's ok. I told you before, once you get a good boyfriend for yourself I'll tell or teach you everything. I kept my promise, didn't I. And also I felt like it will good to have a innocent brother. It used to make me fell protective over you." Jimin rubbed back of Jungkook.