11.Love is Pain?

3rd person pov

After the seirous interrogation of bottom line with Jungkook Jin and Yoonso called everyone to join launch. After few seconds everyone found themselves in dining room. Jin and Yoonso served the foods with the help of maids. After serving they sat down too and started to eat with other.

" Tae Hobi.....when are you two getting someone as your partner?" Junghyun asked suddenly.
" Someone caught my eyes recently....so I'm going to court him." Hobi looked at Jimin who blushed furiously.

Jimin looked at Jin and Yoonso who winked at him making him red tomato.

" Really.....ahhh at last." Junghyun smiled, " And what about you Tae?"
" You know dad....just stop already. I don't believe in love. I don't need any partner. It's nothing but useless shit." Taehyung said blankly which made Jungkook sad....very sad.
" Stfu Tae....not everyone like that bitch. Look around yourself." Jin yelled.
" Yeah everyone not like her. But everyone is money sucker for sure. Love is pain nothing else." Taehyung went away from dining room.
" Jin you shouldn't have mention her." Namjoon said.
" So?....he have to move on. So I need to mention her more often. He have to understand what is right or wrong." Jin fumed.
" Yeah Jin is right. I'm so tired of his childishness." Yoonso looked at her brother who is looking down sadly, " Kokoo.....eat up bub." Yoonso patted Jungkook's back.

After that they ate silently. Jungkook and Jimin were leaving but Jin stopped them saying that there is something that Jungkook need to know. So they seated in Namjin's room.
" Since you love Tae so you need to listen carefully what I'm going to say."
" Just cut the crap hyung and start."
" Ummm.....Tae wasn't like this before. I,Tae and Jackson used to be in same class in high school. Back then 'love is life' this is what tae used to believe. He was a sweet teen boy who would do anything. Then he fall in love with a girl name Janic Wuu. He loved her so much. He used to treat her like princess. Every girl used to jelous of her to have such a good boyfriend. Tae used to get her everything whatever that girl asked. Everything was fine until that girl decided to betray him.

Flashback

Tae was happy today. Cause he got the latest Gucci bag for his girlfriend which she asked for. He went to her classroom to find her. When he reached there his heart broke into pieces. He saw her dare girlfriend is kissing with another guy. He still couldn't believe what's he seeing. So he went to them and punched that guy.

" How dare you to kiss my girlfriend. How dare you to force her huh. Do you have death wish?" With that Taehyung started to beat the guy.
" Yahhh stop it." Janic pulled Taehyung  away from that boy," I kissed him. Do you have any problem?"
" Why? I love you so much. Am I not good enough? I got you everything whatever you ask for. Look I even got the new bag which you asked for." Taehyung's eye teared up.
" Thank you." Janic took the bag," You don't have to give me anything from now on. I don't need a baby as my boyfriend who is hopeless lover boy nothing else. And also.....I'm going back to China as my mission finished here."
" What do you mean?" Taehyung asked.
" I feel so funny to think that a pathetic lover boy like you is Biggest mafia gang's next leader. When you'll take over you gang gonna crash under your pathetic self. Hahahahaha......let me make things clear. I came here because of a mission. For that I needed to make you fall in love with me and get all the information for my gang." Janic said.
" That's mean 1.5 year of our relationship is nothing but a mission for you?" Taehyung started to cry.
" Tsk....cry baby.....yes it was nothing but a mission which my dad gave to me. You know.....whole Jeon gang's death, your mom and your uncle aunt's death indirectly caused by me." Janic shocked Taehyung once more.
" You are from Wuu gang?" Taehyung asked.
" I'm Wuu gang's princess who made you drank that night a made you spill all the information of you guy's plan." Janic started to laugh.
" Shut up.....shut up.....tell me that you are lying." Taehyung yelled.
" I used to lie. But you know I'm bored. So....." Janic cut off by a slapp from Taehyung.
" You....you killed my mom, my uncle aunt and made my sister orphan....crashed whole Jeon Gang. I'll kill you right now." Taehyung yelled and started to slap Janic again but he pulled by her guard.
" Beat him to death." Janic ordered her guard. " Thanks for all those expensive gifts and information. Bye my love." Janic went away.

Back to present

After that he was in coma for 2 month because that girl's guard beat him up so badly. After that he cried hard hugging dad. That was the last time we saw him cry. After that all of them went to mission where Wuu gang's base was. They attacked them and killed the leader. But Taehyung's intention was to kill that girl. But they got to know she already went back to China." Jin explained.
" Kokoo.....you know. I was adopted by dad 1 year before the things happened. I saw him how he loved that girl. So don't be sad whatever he says. Try to melt him." Yoonso said.
" Taetae hyungnie went through a lot. He need to heal. He is so broken." With that Jungkook started to cry.
" Shhhh....kookie....don't cry. We will do something." Jimin side hugged Jungkook.
" Yes kokoo everything gonna be alright." Yoonso patted Jungkook's back.

After calming Jungkook down all of them chatted for hours. When Jimin saw it's almost afternoon he told Jungkook they should leave now. Two of them said goodbye to everyone except Taehyung. Hoseok wanted to drop them and they agreed. After that they went to their shop and started to do their work.
On the other hand Taehyung was in a club drinking. He have high tolerance of alcohol. He looked beside him where a couple were drinking too. The boy passed out and the girl looks like she was looking for something. The girl's eye fall on Taehyung. She stand up and went to Taehyung. She placed her hand on Taehyung's chest while biting her lips.
" Hey daddy. Let's have some fun." She sat on Taehyung's lap and started to grind her ass.
" Well.....aren't you cheating on your boyfriend?" Taehyung started to suck on her neck.
" Uummm...come on daddy. It's not like I can find a good fuck like you every day....ahhh..." The girl said making Taehyung think that 'and they say love is real' and smiled sadly at the boy who passed out.
" Ok baby girl....but you can't kiss me." Taehyung started to take the girl in a room.
" Ok daddy." She said.

Then Taehyung undressed her and entered her without any warning.

" Ahhhhhh....ahhhh....daddy...so good." The girl started to scream and moan when Taehyung started to thrust in her mercilessly.
" Shut up bitch....don't scream or moan." Taehyung grunted and tied her mouth.

After 20 minute he was finally done with that girl. He looked at the girl and saw she passed out. He chuckled and muttered 'pathetic cheater'. He cleaned up and went outside of the club. He went to the riverside where he and his ex often used to spend time.
" I'll definitely kill you one day bitch." Taehyung said. His eye fall on a dark figure who was sitting near the river. He went to him.
" Hey. You want revenge from someone too. I heardyour yell that you want to kill someone." the dark figure said.
" Yeah what about you?" Taehyung asked.
" Someone killed my dad and betrayed my sister. And I want to revenge for them." That dark figure said.
" I wish you all the best. Cheater doesn't deserve to live." Taehyung said.
" I wish you same too. And you are right." The dark figure said and went away.

After few moment he heard a ding. He saw a message from his men.

Boss Kriss Wuu might be from Wuu gang. We are not sure yet 100% but we are working on it.

If he is from Wuu gang then you know what to do right?

Yes boss.

Taehyung went back to his car and started to drive to his home. After reaching home he went to his room straight. He freshen up and went to bed. Nowadays when he close his eyes he sees a certain bunny looking boy.

" What is happening to me?"

Hope you guys liked it. Please vote and follow me.

Borahae💜