4.Kim Th_V( Path Crossed 2)

Taehyung's pov

- Ahh....f-fuck....ahh....dadd-ummm.....
- Shut up slut....your moans are so annoying....

I shoved her pantie inside her mouth. I'm currently fucking one of my employee in my office. Shittt....this bitch wasn't a good fuck at all. So I pushed her away and told her to get out. It's not like I approach anyone to have sex, it's true I sleep around a lot but I don't like to anyone asking for sex. It's my charm and hotness which attracts everyone. So yeah I don't have any problem to find one night stands. Also I don't fuck anyone twice. However I took a quick shower and went back to my work.
After sometime my assistant and childhood best friend Jackson barged in my office with note pad in his hand.

- Yah Jerkson, can't you knock the door before come in. I'm your boss goddamn it.
I yelled.
- Yah Taehoe, why are you still angry and frustrated? You just fucked a girl hard. That poor girl is limping around.
He yelled back.
- Cause she wasn't a good fuck at all.
- Stop fucking random people like this, you'll get STD.
- Oh c'mon I always use protection, now tell me why are you here. I swear if it's not important Jerkson.....
- You along with Yoongi hyung have a meeting with Choi's. Yoongi hyung and Choi Minho is already in meeting room waiting  for you. Be there right now.
- That Minho is being pain in ass. I and hyung we both called off his proposal. If he weren't my dad's friend's so I would have shot him by now. Whatever he does is nothing but cause losses.
- Let's go. After meeting I need to tell you something.

We entered meeting room and greeted each other. " Choi, why are you here again? We called off the proposal clearly. Didn't we?" I asked.
" Yeah, your proposals are nothing but loss. I'm thinking take back my shares in your company." Yoongi hyung said.
" Oh c'mon guys, don't be like this. Consider again." Minho said.
" There is nothing to consider when we clearly know it will only cause you profit but us losses." I said trying best to calm my angry mood.
" Can't you consider sake of our's dad's friendship?" Minho said.
" If you don't shut the fuck up and get lost right now I'll take away all of my shares in your company." I angrily growled.
" Fine, this is not over. You'll regret it." Minho yelled.
" Get out asshole." I yelled back. Then I said bye to Yoongi hyung and went back to my office with Jackson.

" You had something to say I guess. What is it?" I asked.
" Ahh, I caught the traitor who betrayed in our last mission. We can catch him xxxx alley at 8pm. He will go there to meet our rival gang's member. One of our spy informed me." Jackson said.
" Looks like my hands gonna be red today." I smirked. Jackson smirked back

Time skips

I along with Jackson were  xxxx alley at 8pm straight. We caught that traitor.

" Spill, why did you do it? Why did you betrayed your own people?" I growled as I kicked the traitor on his stomach.
" Aghh....they...they threatened me....they would kill my w-wife and d-daughter." He whimperd.
" But you have to die now. I don't spare traitors." I said and pulled trigger.
' BANG '.......' BANG '......'BANG'
"Jackson, clean the mess. And aslo send a good amount of money to his family." I said and entered in my car.

As I took turn from the alley I saw someone...whimpering on the road. He looked like he was struggling with his breath. I stopped the car and walked towards him. He was struggling with his breath badly. I approached him and said, " Hey kid, wha.....what happened to you? How can I help you....you are struggling...should I take you to hospital?"

He shooked his head and pointed to something, " M-my i-in-hal-er."
I picked the inhaler which he dropped not so faraway and pressed it in his mouth. He inhaled few time and rested his body in my arms. I picked him up and took him in my car. I seated him on passenger sit and I got on driver sit. I decided to let him rest for few minutes. I looked at him. O my god.....he....he is so beautiful even in this condition. His dark brown hair...his closed eyes with thick long lashes which almost kissed his chubby squishy cheeks. His button nose....his smooth milky skin aaaannnnddd.....his pink kissable lips everything is so perfect and beautiful. I was admiring his beauty. Almost 10 minutes later he opened his eyes. O my god....his big doe innocent eyes are most beautiful eyes I have ever seen. I felt like I was drowning in his eyes.
" Thank you mister for helping me. You are soooooo good. My name is Jeon Jungkook....you can call me kookie. You are my friend from now on. What's your name?" I snapped out when he said.
His voice is so angelic. I was surprised...he doesn't know me. Everyone know me and fear me. But this kid doesn't know me.
" My name is Kim Taehyung. You don't even know me. How can you trust me to be your friend so easily?" I talked to him softly I don't know why. I usually don't even talk to strangers with good tone other than my friends and family.
" You just saved me. You are very good person. I believe so." He said and giggled. O my my....his smile is so adorable, when he smiles he looks like a bunny.
" Aww you are so cute. How old are you kiddo?" I squealed....aaaa....I can't believe I'm acting like teenage girl who just caught her crush's attention.
He puffed his cheeks and glared at me which made him more adorable and said, " I'm 20 and I'm not cute I'm manly...hmmppp."
" Yeah yeah you are manly." I said and squeezed his cheeks. His cheeks are soft like cotton.
" Yahh....don't squeeze my cheeks. My cheeks are off limits." He said angrily.
" Whatever, are you feeling good now? Should I take you to hospital?" I asked worried.
" Nah...I'm alright now."
" But why you were like that....what happened to you back then?"
" I was going back to my house. But suddenly I heard some gunshots. I got scared so I started to run opposite side of the sound. I can't run too much. But it slipped my mind cause I was scared and while running I dropped my inhaler  so that's how I ended up struggling my breathe." He ended his explanation.
" You didn't saw anything?" I asked. It's not like I'll get in trouble even if he saw me shooting that traitor but I still asked cause I was feeling guilty. Afterall I'm the reason of his problem somehow.
" N-nah " he said and got bit scared.
" Where is your house? I'll drop you." I said...wtf I don't help anyone like this.
" It's okay I have my bicycle. I'll get going Taetae hyungnie, see you around. Byeeee." He said and flashed his bunny smile once more. Ahhh my heart can't take it anymore. I looked at the sit he were sitting. There was a pendent I assumed its Jungkook's. Damn the pendent is looking so expensive and familiar.

 Damn the pendent is looking so expensive and familiar

I texted Jackson,

- I want all information of Jeon Jungkook in 24 hour.

Then I drove myself back to home. It was hectic day, but I still can't sleep cause my mind was wondering about sudden bunny looking boy.

Hope you guys liked it.

Borhae💜