34. Yearning for you

3rd person pov

" What is it about bear?" Mrs. Gambino asked sweetly.

" You never told me about my past life. The life I had before getting into the accident." Vantae said

" Why are you suddenly curious about your past life?" Mr. Gambino asked.

" Okay.....I met two kids. Both are around 2.5 years old ahh....twin sibling to be exact. They are calling me Dadda. So I asked why they are calling me their dadda. They said cause I'm their dadda.

And they showed me their dadda's picture who exactly looks like me. That's me to be exact. I found myself with their mother in very intimate in some picture. So I assume he was my partner.

I had doubt so I did DNA test with the kids which 100% matched. Why didn't you tell me that I had a partner?" Vantae asked.

" Maybe it's time to reveal the truth honey!!" Mr. Gambino hold his wife's hand.

" What if he leaves us. I can't lose my another son." Mrs. Gambino cried out.

" If he wants to leave after knowing the truth we are no one to stop him." Mr. Gambino said while patting his wife's back.

" You are not our biological son. But you are our son. The thing is.....

Flashback 3years ago,

Gambino family was on trip in South Korea. Mrs. Gambino was a Korean. So they came to visit Mrs. Gambino's parents who were in their 90's.

But something viscous happened to Gambino family. Their one and only son Vantae Gambino went out alone by his bike. It was midnight and the road was empty. Whenever he gets empty road he speeds his bike up to 150kmh. He did this time too to have some fun.

Suddenly someone called him and he got a bit distracted. He picked up the call while riding the bike at high speed.

- Hello who is it?

There was a pause.....

- Who tf are you
Vantae got angry as no one was talking.

- Goodbye Gambino.

That was the last thing he heard before his bike crashed with a big truck which was also coming at him with high speed.

Yes it was intentionally. His enemy occurred this accident. Vantae died on spot.

Next morning police went to Vantae's grandparents house to deliver the dead body.

" Mr. Gambino.....we found your son's dead body last night. He was riding bike at a very high speed and got crashed with a truck. The driver was drunk. Sorry for your loss."

The whole family broke down. After Vantae's funeral Mrs. Gambino asked to go near riverside.

" Vantae really loved to spend his time near river or sea. Take me there I want to mourn for my son at his favourite place." Mrs. Gambino said in broken voice.

Mr. And Mrs. Gambino went to Han riverside. Mrs. Gambino broke down.

" Let it all out honey." Mr. Gambino hugged his wife.

Suddenly something caught his eyes. A human body.

He ran towards the body. Mrs. Gambino too followed him.

" O my god. He got shot two time." Mr. Gambino said.

" Is he alive?" Mrs. Gambino asked.