35. Enchanted and loss

3rd person pov

Taehyung froze on spot when Jungkook told him to make love.

" Please hyung. I need you to love me. I'm going insane. Please....." Jungkook sobbed.

" Say my name....I don't know who I'm. Please say my name. I'll do anything you want." Taehyung said.

" Taehyung....your name is Kim Taehyung." Jungkook said with a smile.

" And I want you to moan this word all evening." Taehyung said and smashed his lips on Jungkook's lips.

Jungkook's stiff posture immediately eased and melted in the soft kiss. Both cried while kissing each other softly.

Jungkook missed this pair of lips.

While Taehyung felt too familiar with the pair of lips of Jungkook.

" Don't cry bub....I'm here. I'll definitely remember everything by staying with you." Taehyung said while wiping other's tears.

" You yourself are crying Taetae." Jungkook smiled softly.

Taetae.....taetae....*little flashback*....

" At this rate I'll be able to remember everything within two days." Taehyung smiled.

" Huh...." Jungkook pouted.

Taehyung shooked his head and again initiate a kiss. This time it was a needy one.

Jungkook moaned into lustful kiss. Taehyung bite and squeeze his butt which made him moan loudly. Taehyung took advantage and entered his tongue inside of Jungkook's mouth.

To Taehyung Jungkook is too addicting. He explored younger's mouth until both of them were out of breath.

" Ta..taetae....let's go to the other room." Jungkook said.

Taehyung picked Jungkook up and went to another room. He made Jungkook lay on the soft mattress and hovered over him.

He dived into Jungkook's neck and started to mark him. Everything seemed too familiar. He found Jungkook's sweet spot sooner than both of them thought. He sucked and bite hard on that spot.

" Ahhhhh....Uhmmm...nghhh....se..seems...like you didn't fo...ahhh....forgot my body...uhhhmmm...." Jungkook said while moaning loudly.

Taehyung continued his work without answering. He is gaining some memories sooner than he thought.

Taehyung unbuttoned Jungkook's shirt and bra and tossed it somewhere. He immediately started to suck one of younger's perky boob and started to squeeze another one. Jungkook moaned out loud.

He tasted something milky. That's when he remembered younger latches milk. He took a big gulp and felt other boob spilling milk due to squeezing.

"Ahhhh.....uhnmm...ahnnn....Taetae....d..don't...babies will need them...ahhh....later...." Jungkook said while moaning.

As much he very much likes older's tongue on his boobs he is a mother. Mother's first priority is always her/his children.

Taehyung pulled out and licked other boob clean and then looked at the boy underneath him. Messy hair, red lips, teary eyes, flushed face, neck filled with his hickeys are making him look so hot.

So DAMNNNN HOTTTT.

" Fuck...." Taehyung said and thrusted his tongue in Jungkook's navel.

" Hy...hyung....take off...of off...ahhh...." Jungkook tugged Taehyung's shirt.

Taehyung sat on knee and made an intense eye contact with Jungkook while taking his clothes off sensually.

He remained in his boxer. He became more buff and muscular. Jungkook checked Taehyung out shamelessly. But his eye stopped on a scar.