16. Bitter Sweet

3rd person pov

After reading the letter Taehyung hastily went toward home. He woke up his hyungs and told them everything.

" He really has death wish I see." Namjoon chuckled dangerously.
" I warned him. But he still made such a stupid move like this." Hoseok said.
" What should we do now? We shouldn't let Yoonso or dad know about this. They will be stressed out." Yoongi said.
" Yoonso, Jin, Dad, Jimin....all of them." Taehyung retorts.
" How are we gonna get Jungkook back? Do you have any plan?" Hoseok asked.
" All of us have to sign this paper." Taehyung placed the paper on table.
" It's not time to joke Taehyung. We...." Namjoon stopped looking at his brother who is smirking devilishly.

" OK." All of them signed the paper.

Time skips

Taehyung reached xxxx place at correct 10am. He saw Minho is coming towards him with a smirk.

" Well look who is surrendering at the last. Love did made you weak?" Minho mocked.
" None of your business." Taehyung scoffed.
" Yeah none of my business. Hand me the paper." Minho demanded.
" Here you go." Taehyung threw the paper.
" Well 4 of you are being very good boy. I appreciate." Minho smirked then screamed, " ATTACK HIM"

So many men of Minho's side pointed gun at him. Taehyung had as usual a blank face.

" For the 1st time I got you in this state. Alone....no backup. What did you think I'll let you got that easily? No fucking way. All of these were just excuse to get you alone so that I can kill you. And about the pretty little thing. There is so fucking way I'mletting go of such a beauty." Minho laughed.

" Seems like you're really misunderstanding the mighty Kim Taehyung." Taehyung smirked.

That's when Minho's phone ranged. He picked up. Whatever he heard didn't made him happy ofcourse. He looked at Taehyung disbelief.

" H-how?" Minho stuttered.
" Well......

Flashback

Taehyung's hyung saw him smirking devilishly.

" What are you up to? Seems like you already found him." Yoongi said.
" No....but...." Taehyung opened his laptop.

In next 5 minutes they heard only clicking sound of laptop. After that he showed his hyung the laptop screen.

" There Jungkook is." Taehyung smirked.
" Where did you put the tracker with him. I bet he doesn't know." Namjoon said.
" You remember Jungkook's pendent?" Taehyung said.
" No way....you really put the tracker in that!?" Hoseok exclaimed.
" Before returning that to him I customized the pendent with that tracker. No one can see it in the pendent. " Taehyung said.
" Wow....you may act like alien. But you got some brain. I appreciate you." Yoongi patted Taehyung's back.

They found Jungkook at 7am. They kept him in a abandoned garage. They had to wait 2 hour straight,cause till 9am Minho was with Jungkook. They could brag in there and take Jungkook with them but they wanted a overconfident Minho in front of Taehyung. Also they didn't wanted any bloodshed where money can solve everything. When Minho went out they made their way to the abandoned garage. Jungkook was tied up there. As Taehyung step in the garage one of the guard pointed gun at him.

" Before going in you have to fulfill our boss's demand or else all of you have to loss your life." The guard said bravely.
" I appreciate your brave ness. Look I'll offer each of you 1million won. Just hand us Jungkook."
" Are you sure? We are totally 25 in number." The guard said.
" I'll think that I donated 25 million won in some charity. And yeah I wantyou guys do a little acting" Taehyung smirked.
" Ok....then" The guard lead the way.