6.The Pendent

3rd person pov

After crying in Taehyung's arms Jungkook felt good. He now believes that he is definitely going to get the pendent back. Jungkook pulled back and flashed his bunny smile towards the raven haired man.
" Can you tell me what happened to your family?" Taehyung asked.
" I don't remember anything clearly hyung. All I remember I was running with two ladies whom I assume my mom and sister. My mom was calling me KoKoo and my sister SooSo. Then someone shooted my mom and she died after saying that she loves me and my elder sister and said to run. Then again I was running with my noona. After few minutes again someone shooted my noona and she fall down. She said me to run. But when I started to run someone shooted me and I saw some people dragged my noona away. After that I was blacked out and when I opened my eyes I found myself in orphanage badly injured." Jungkook 's face again saddened. Taehyung felt bad for the boy. The boy gone through a lot.
Jimin came to them, " Kook why'd you cry?"
" Taehyungnie hyungnie found my pendent hyung. I was telling why the pendent is so important to me and I got emotional." Jungkook smiled sheepishly as Jimin gave him a small hug and went back to his work to give them space.

" So Jungkook, I was wondering how many people knows about your pendent." The raven haired asked.
" Me, Jiminie hyung, Mark hyung and you. I wear it secretly." Brunette replied.
" Do you trust them all?" Raven haired asked again.
" Yes, you too." Brunette smiled and made other male's heart flatter.
" You shouldn't believe unknown people so fast." Taehyung said in a soft voice.
" You aren't unknown. Even if you are, you aren't bad guy I know. You saved my life last night and found my pendent." Brunette giggled making other male coo at him.
" Whatever now listen, do you know anything about the ruby inside the pendent?" Taehyung asked.
" All I know that big stone is very pretty in darkness. I often stare at it in night." Jungkook giggled again.
" That big stone ain't a stone. That's a ruby which is very expensive. Only 4 pieces of it exist in this world. It's the most precious and rare ruby in the world." Taehyung explained.
" Woah, my parents was very rich then." Jungkook exclaimed. " Hyung I don't care it's expensive or not but it's very important for me. Please give me back." Jungkook showed his puppy eyes.
" Ok ok....don't give me that look. I hidden it in my office. I'll give it back to you tomorrow. Just make a promise that you'll not wear it and keep it hidden, cause if bad people sees it they will try to snatch it from you, they will hurt you." For the 1st time Taehyung showed concern other than his family.
" Okie hyung....promise." Jungkook giggled.
" Ok then bye for today. See you day after tomorrow." Ravettne gave a small smile.
" Bye hyungnie." Jungkook gave his bunny smile again.

After that he went to his office and got back to his work. Today wasn't much work so he went to home early today and took the pendent with him. After reaching home he straight went to his room and hidden the pendent in his closet. Then he freshen up and went downstair. He saw his dad is playing with his two grandchildren and Yoonso is sitting on couch scrolling her phone. Other still not back from work. He went and  sat on a couch beside Yoonso.

" You're early today." Yoonso said.
" Yeah, didn't had much work. Taehyung replied looking at the playing group.
" Do you want to eat something?" Yoonso asked.
" Nah....I'm not hungry." Taehyung looked at Yoonso. Suddenly the pendent Yoonso was wearing caught his eyes.

 Suddenly the pendent Yoonso was wearing caught his eyes

The Pendent

" Yoon your pendent....where did you got from?" Taehyung asked because it's almost same pendent as Jungkook's one, the difference is its red. Now he realized why the pendent looked so familiar.
" Why are you acting like you are seeing this for the 1st time? My parents gave it." Yoonso said blankly.
" Yoon let's go to my room I've something to show you." Taehyung said.
" Okay, let's go." Yoonso replied.

They went to Taehyung's room. At 1st Taehyung wanted to be sure if the ruby was real so he didn't turned the light on. He looked at Yoonso only to find out the ruby was real. The ruby spread reddish light.

" Yah, brat. You are going weirder day by day. Just show me whatever bullshit you wanted to show me." Yoonso was going impatient.

Taehyung still didn't turned the light on. He went to his closet and took out Jungkook's pendent. Now the room fully illuminated by mixing colour of blue and red which is purple. He showed it to Yoonso. He saw how Yoonso's shocked face turned into emotional one.

" Do you know this pendent Yoon?" Taehyung asked.
" Tae....wh-where did you got it?" Yoonso stuttered.
" 1st answer my question." Tae said calmly.
" Y-yes I know. It s-should be my brother's. My kokoo's." The girl finally burst into tears.
" What's his name?" The ravettne again asked to be sure.
"J-jungkook. Jeon Jungkook....tell me where did you got this?" Yoonso still crying while the ravettne felt like he just solved a big puzzle.
" I got it from a boy name Jeon Jungkook." He blurted out.
" What....how...wh....I saw my brother d-died. THEY KILLED MY BROTHER IN FRONT OF MY EYES.... He...HOW.." Yoonso screamed couldn't complete the sentence she fully broke down.
" Shh....sh...it's ok. Everything is alright. It's ok noona...your brother is alive." Taehyung hugged Yoonso. He usually doesn't call Yoonso noona until he have to comfort her about something.

He saw Yoongi is standing at door looking at Taehyung questioning look. Tae took Yoonso out Yoongi is following them. They went downstairs and saw everyone is there and silently looking at them. They all took sit and looked at Taehyung as Taehyung have something to explain them. Taehyung sighed, Yoongi gave his wife water and started to patting her back to calm her down. After few minutes Yoonso looked at Taehyung and said.
" Explain."

Taehyung showed everyone Jungkook's pendent and explained how he met him, how did he got the pendent and whatever Jungkook remember about the situation. It was confirm to everyone that the boy Taehyung met is indeed once Jeon Yoonso's brother Jeon Jungkook, the precious son of Kim Junghyun's another best friend Jeon Joongki.

" Tae, I want to see him right now. Give me his address." Yoonso said.
" Calm down hun. It's almost 12am. He is probably sleeping by now." Yoongi still patting his wife's back.
" How can I calm down. It's been 13 years I haven't seen him." Yoonso spat.
" Yoon, I promise I'll bring him here tomorrow. But there is a thing....he might not remember you. He said he doesn't remember anyone's face. All he remember is someone's name Sooso which I assume is your's nick name. So I think it's not right time to say anything to him. Let's just stay connected for now. Meet him often. Maybe he can remember you." Tae said.
" Yes, Tae is right. We shouldn't pressure or say out of nowhere something he doesn't remember. It'll effect him." Jin said.
" For the 1st time Tae is right." Hoseok said.
" I agree." Namjoon putted his hand up.
" YAhhh....Hyung and Hoseok I'm always right." Taehyung yelled.

Everyone burst into laughter while Junghyun remembered the memory alone how he lost his 2 best friend and 3 besties whom were their wives in same day. It hurts him. He is hurting more right now that he couldn't save his best friend's precious son from the devils. He is thankful to god for keeping their little munchkin safe.

Hope you guys liked it. Please vote and follow me.

Borhae 💜