13. Precious

3rd person pov

Taehyung along with Namjoon, Yoongi and Hoseok went to one of their club to make a deal. Again with Minho. Taehyung wanted to shoot the guy. He just can't stand him anymore. They made their way to the club. Suddenly Taehyung got a message.

Boss, Jungkook master is in a club right now with his friends. They are celebrating their success.

Let him be. You guys also are in the club right.

Yes boss. We are sitting in a corner of the club and keeping an eye on him.

Good....fo your job. Make sure he doesn't get into any trouble.

Ok boss.

They reached to the club and made their way to VIP room where Minho were waiting for them. They sit down on luxurious sofa across of Minho. Taehyung saw that Minho came with so many bodyguards.

" Choi.....we clearly declined the deal...didn't we? Why are you still getting on my nerve." Taehyung said.
" Look....I'll give you 60% share of the profit." Minho proposed.
" You gotta kidding me right?" Yoongi chuckled darkly.
" Listen here.....we don't want this deal that's final." Namjoon put his glass of whiskey down.
" Don't try to pester or provoke us anymore. Consequence will be very bad." Hoseok said in dangerous tone with a smile.

This is why 4 of their bonding is very good. They always agree to same decision without any discussion. Suddenly Taehyung got message from the Jungkook's guard.

Boss, Jungkook master is drank and he ran towards a vip room. Should we catch him?

Fuck....go catch him. Or else he will get into trouble.

But boss he already went in. I'm going in too.

That's when boy ran into their room. All of them looked at the boy.

" Wwwoww....itshhh sho pwetty...I-l l-like nuuuuuuu.....l-love thishhh room. Sho colourful." The boy is definitely drank as hell.

They couldn't recognize the boy first. But few seconds later they recognized that the boy is none other than Jeon Jungkook.

No need....he is standing in front of me.

Taehyung eyed Jungkook. Jungkook is looking so different today. He is wearing a Red silk shirt with a thin black tie which is tied loosely. 3 upper button is open. About bottom....well....he is wearing a black skinny pant which showing off his thick thig and palm ass. Little amount of makeup made his look sinful yet angelic. In Taehyung's eyes he is looking whole meal.

'CALM THE SHIT DOWN ASSHOLE. HE IS INNOCENT BEAN. DON'T LAY YOUR FILTHY EYES ON HIM.' Taehyung mentally shouted at himself.

" What is Jungkook doing here?" Hoseok whispered.
" I think our baby is drank." Yoongi said.
" Jungkook....why did you drink?" Taehyung asked.

Jungkook didn't said anything he went to Taehyung and sat ON HIS LAP. Everyone shocked by Jungkook's action. Taehyung eyes became big like soccer ball. Minho started to observe everything.

" Taetae hyungnie.....have I ever told you t-tha....you are sooooo handsomeeee? You are so hot...beautiful...handsome...." Jungkook smiled at Taehyung.
" JUNGKOOK....wh.....Jungkook come here..." Luhan entered the room, " Uhh...sorry mister....my friend did drink for the 1st time today.....so please forgive him....Jungkook let's go." Luhan was terrified after seeing most powerful mafias and their Principal.
" Nuuuuuuuu....I won't leave Taetae....you sho shooo...." Jungkook started to shoo Luhan.
" It's ok Luhan....I'm here...and all of us know him closely. You can go to home. We will take care of him." Namjoon assured Luhan.
" Ok sir." Luhan bowed and went away.
" Taetae hyungnie....." Jungkook looked at Taehyung widely.
" Yes..." Taehyung looked at the boy lovingly.
" I lo....uakkk" Jungkook vomited all over Taehyung.
" Omg....guard bring Taehyung a shirt." Hoseok yelled.