15. Memories and Danger

3rd person pov

" They are almost lover. Kim was just denying it."

" Are you sure?"

" 100%......if not then he is definitely someone very special to him. I saw 4 men guarding him secretly."

" Then how will you do the work alone?"

" Don't worry. I'll kidnap him from his apartment. Although his guards live in another apartment beside his. And that's my advantage."

" How?"

" I won't be able to do my work publicly as they are always following him. You'll send some man to take care of them 1st. They should be shooted in their right hand and one of their legs. Also use silencer. And this should be done in night."

" Ok don't worry about that. I just want that boy. Make sure that I'm not pouring millions of dollar on nothing."

" I'm ZTao, the most wanted kidnapper and assassin in underworld of China, South Korea and Japan. So don't worry." ZTao smirked.

" Ok....so the plan shall be proceed at 1 in the morning." The other man said.

●●●●

Today's nightmare Jungkook saw the last part of his sister's face. As like every day after doing morning routine he started to draw his sister's lips. He started to draw last part of his sister nervously.

Yes he is hella nervous. Afterall he is gonna see his sister's face after a long time. After finishing his drawing he didn't looked at his work. He brought another drawings where he drew his noona's back, legs, hair. He closed his eyes took a deep breath and opened to see his noona.

His eyes teared up. His noona is so beautiful. She too have mole under lips just like him. Most surprisingly his noona is none other than Min Yoonso. His Soso noona. Now he understand why Yoonso's voice was so familiar. But his noona was wearing similar pendent as him but her ones is red. He didn't saw the special mole on Yoonso's face.

But he is sure Min Yoonso is his Soso noona. He connected the dots. She calls him Kokoo. She know all of his favourite foods. How she always wants to take care of him whenever he is around her. She knows how obsessed Jungkook with banana milk. Whenever she hugged him he feels familiar warmth.

He understood that his noona didn't wanted to pressure him with sudden burst. She always gave him hints of their childhood. He is currently crying remembering their childhood. Soso noona wasn't really a child. Their age gap is huge. Jungkook is late child. But it still didn't occurred anything awkward. He still very much enjoyed his childhood with his noona.

He remembered their childhood. He used to get bullied by big and fat kids. His noona always protected him. When he was in kindergarten he accidentally pushed one kid and the kid got badly injured. The kid's family complained to Principal. When Principal gave him punishment he cried a lot. That day when he went to home his noona asked him if something happened in school as Jungkook's face and eyes were looking like he cried a lot. Baby kookie again cried in his noona's embrace and complained about everything. Next day the Principal found fired and he never saw that kid and his parents.

He smiled remembering their childhood. His noona never let him get hurt. Once he fall from stairs and got hurt in leg. His noona and dadda turned the world upside down. His momma calmed them down by treating his injury.

He didn't wanted to go to his noona today. He wanted to remember everything before see her again. When he was cooking he remembered how his noona was so passionate about cooking. That time there wasn't any YouTube. His noona always used to look for new recipes and try to cook. After cooking she used to call him to taste. And now his noona is in top 5 chef in he world.