31. Night Changes

3 years later

3rd person pov

Milan, Italy

" Big fish Capocrimine." Someone announced.

( Capocrimine means mafia boss in Italian )

" What is it Francesco?" The boss asked.

" it's from Korea. He is coming to Italy for the first time for some business deal. Top businessman of Korea Jeon Jungkook." Francesco said.

" Big fish indeed." Boss smirked

" I have picture of him. Do you wanna see?" Francesco asked.

" No need....when is he coming?" Boss asked.

" Day after tomorrow. He is the mother of two kids also." Francesco said.

" Then it's easier my brother." The man said.

" I'll collect those kids pictures then?" Francesco asked.

" Yes....now you can leave." Boss ordered.

__________________________

Seoul, South Korea

" Is this why I pay you? TO MAKE SOME BULLSHIT DOCUMENTS?" The CEO yelled at the poor assistant.

" I...I'm s..sorry...." the poor girl trembled.

" Your sorry can't bring back the time you wasted on making this bullshit. Guess what I don't even need an assistant. You are fired." CEO said.

" Sir....g..give me one more chance please...." The assistant cried.

" I already gave you many chances. I'm sick of you. Company will pay you 3 months of salary. Now get lost." CEO dismissed.

The CEO sat on the chair and without wasting any time he started to solve the mess his ex assistant made. Furious keyboard tapping echoed the hole cabin.

" Ahhh....I'm so exhausted. I need to release some stress. And also it's that day of the week." The man smirked.

After finishing all the work of the day he hurriedly went to their mafia building and went down to basement before ordering to bring some clothes for him.

He entered in a specific dungeon where a weak girl were already tied up for him.

" Hey there...." The man greeted innocently.

The girl didn't answered just looked down.

" Its Saturday you know. The day you turned me into a living corpse." The man said with anger in his voice.

" Why don't you just kill me. It's been three years. I'm so tired Jungkook." Janice said while cowering.

" You know what I love every time when you get scared in front of me. I love every bit of it when you scream by my torture. I love it whenever you plead to me to kill you." Jungkook smiled devilishly.

" Please d..don't....just kill me already." Janice pleaded.

" Nah huh.....until I find him you have to live. Your death is only written in his hands. You have to live for mine to relieve stress." Jungkook said while cressing a knife on her face.

Later loud screaming and pleading of the girl heard. Ever since Taehyung went out of the picture this has been a routine. It was Saturday when vicious night happened and he lost love of his life.

The sweet warm friendly Jungkook we knew isn't the same anymore. He became ice cold CEO who handles all the lions of business world. He is so unfriendly and has bitter personality. He doesn't smile unless he is with a particular duo.