37. Healing

3rd person pov

Today is the day of celebration. Before celebration Taekook and Namjoon decided to do a press conference. Right now Jungkook and Namjoon are sitting infront of thousands of journalists and camera. There are three chairs on the stage Namjoon And Jungkook sat keeping middle chair empty.

" Hello everyone, hope you are doing well. You all are must be wondering why this sudden press conference right?

Well I took a decision. I'm resigning from Kim Empire as CEO." Jungkook said.

" Why this sudden decision Mr. Jeon?" Reporter 1 asked.

" And who is gonna be the next CEO?" Reporter 2 asked.

" Well I want to focus on my family more. And about the second question.....well the CEO position is gonna taken over by the rightful owner. And now I request the rightful owner on the stage." Jungkook said.

That's when everyone noticed a blonde with his attractive features with his dominant aura came up to the stage and sat down on the middle chair.

His face was covered with a mask.

Few seconds later the blonde took his mask off and gave everyone biggest shock

The mighty Kim Taehyuwhile  Reporters are brusting out of questions. But before they could start questions Taehyung spoke up,

" I know all of your questions. As you all know I  was declared dead 3 years ago. But I was alive actually. A kind couple saved me but i lost my memory because of the tragic accident I met.

It took 3 year to remember who I'm and where i belong to. Thanks to love of my life ( while looking at Jungkook who smiled), he is the reason I remembered everything. After that I came back to my rightful place.

From today on I Kim Taehyung, again taking over the CEO posiyion of Kim Empire. Thank you." Taehyung stated his short speech.

" Do you guys have any other question?" Namjoon asked.

No one had any question as Kim Taehyung answered their question in his short ass speech.

" Ok then thank for the attention." Namjoon said and three of them went inside the company.

All the employee gathered around the blonde and ravetnee.

" Welcome back Mr. Kim." All employees said in unison.

" Thank you guys. I hope you were working hard during my absence?" Taehyung asked with a smile.

" Yes Mr. Kim.... Mr. Jeon never let us slack off." One of the employee said.

" Well you must have been tired of my constant pressure. That's why we organised a grand party tonight and also tomorrow will be your off day." Jungkook said with a big smile.