19. Date ( Part 1 )

3rd person pov

1 month went really fast. Even though he was forbidden to do any type of works,he still enjoyed his recovering time. Except sleeping time he wasn't alone at all. Someone always would there for him.

Like after waking up at the morning he would sit on the kitchen island to watch his noona and Jin hyung's  cooking. Sometime Jimin would also join them as he literally moved here. They would also chit chat with each other.

Then he would have a good family breakfast time with  everyone would gossip or tease each other.

Then he would fall asleep. During this time he slept a lot ( Effect of his meds ). He slept 16 hour per day :/

After launch he would play with Jinsoo and Minji. He would teach Jinsoo how to draw and Minji would look at them ( she still can't hold pencil ).

At evening Jungkook, Jinsoo, Minji and Junghyun would watch cartoons or kids show together.

At dinner again they would have quality of time together as big family.

His noona gave him time a lot. Taehyung also gave him some quality of time. Even if they were together for 5 minutes it matters for the younger a lot.

At weekends Taehyung gave him whole day. Sometimes his friends would visit him.

Overall he didn't get bored during his recovering time. His summer vacation is still going on. He wants to go back to work but his Chimmy hyung forbidden him.

Today he felt bored. Cause he couldn't sleep like before cause he finished his medicine course. He tried to draw something. But he felt like he lost his tone of ideas.

At night Taehyung approached him. Taehyung noticed younger's distress.

" What happened kookie? You seem getting bored." Taehyung said.
" Actually yes. I don't know what to do now." Jungkook pouted.
" How do you feel? I mean.....after your recovering time...." Taehyung cut off by younger.
" I'm totally fine hyung. Jin hyung checked me up. He said now I can run or jump as much as I can." Jungkook clapped his hands.
" Seems like you are really happy about that." Taehyung smiled.
" Ofcourse....you know hyungnie....I never played any sports due to my sickness. I really like basketball but I couldn't play till now. I have never been in amusement park cause I can't play there. I really want to learn swimming. I couldn't fulfill my tiny wishes due to my sickness you know. I really want to enjoy all of this now." Jungkook said.
" We will do everything together. During high school I was a basketball ace. I also know how to swim. I will teach you." Taehyung smiled.
" Really....and what about amus....." Jungkook cut off by Taehyung.
" Ok now good night." Taehyung said and went away.
"......ment park. Meanie hyung." Jungkook pouted.

Taehyung heard last words too. He smiled and finally went to his room.

Next morning he woke up and went to his bathroom to freshen up. He looked at bathroom's mirror and frowned when his eyes fall on a note sticked with mirror. He took is and read it,

Freshen up fast. Go downstairs and eat your breakfast. Then come back to your room. A surprise is waiting for you.

Tae ;)

Jungkook smiled and freshen up fast. He went to downstairs and ate breakfast with others except Taehyung.

Then he ran back to his room and found a box. He eagerly opened the box and found basketball Jersey. Fe found another note in it.

Wear that and go to the garage.

Tae ;)

He wore the Jersey and checked himself at mirror and ran to garage. He saw a car parked outside of the garage and a driver is waiting for him.