32. Dadda?

3rd person pov

Next day Jungkook woke up late purposely as the business meeting and other works will start from tomorrow. So he wanted to stroll around with his babies today as he doesn't really gets time yo spend with them.

After waking up he took a shower and wore some simple outfit. Then he went down to the restaurant and eat breakfast. He could order in his room but he wanted to do so. After eating breakfast he went back to his room and started to make baby foods.

After 30 minutes the little munchkins woke up.

" Goodh moning momma...." Both said in unison while rubbing their eyes.

" Good morning my loves...." Jungkook said and bent down.

"  Moning kwiss..." Both again said in unison

Jungkook smiled and kissed them.

" Let's get you freshen up." Jungkook said.

He brushed their teeth and showered them which again made him wet due to their naughtiness. So he dried themselves and got changed.

" Momma boboo...." Woonie said cutely.

" I want mommy's boboo too...." Aera said.

" Come here my babies." Jungkook took them on his lap and started to unbotton his shirt.

Then he pulled out his boobs from his bralet. Both started to devour their favourite food.

" Enough Woonie Aera. You have to eat your breakfast too." Jungkook patted their bum.

They got down with a pout. Jungkook laughed cause according to the babies 'momma's boboo is tastier than anything eles'.

" I don't wanna eat." Woonie threw tantrum.

" Woonie baby if you don't eat you will not grow up strong. If you don't grow up strong then how are you gonna protect me and Aera baby? Humm?" Jungkook said.

" Buth fwods are yucky. Only your boboo ishh yummy." Woonie said.

" But boboo will not remain after someday. What will you do after that?" Jungkook pursued.

" Oktay...I'll eat." Woonie said with a deep pout.

After that Jungkook fed them with many difficulties and promises.

( Kids nowadays doesn't wants to eat at all. My all nephew and nieces always throws tantrums when their mother starts to feed them.)

" Let's go outside loves. We will have some fun today." Jungkook said.

Jungkook wore mask as many people can recognize him as he is kinda known internationally. But kids didn't wanted to wear as it suffocating. He let them be as no one knows them.

They went to " Leonardo Da Vinci National Museum" first. He knew his kids specially Aera will like them. Aera has big interest for painting and doing stuffs like that. The girl uses his abandoned paint brush and colours on his abandoned canvases.

He saw how sparkly got Aera's eyes while watching the masterpieces. She is still a kid who doesn't know deep meaning of paintings. But she reminds Jungkook of his childhood. Jungkook used to do same.

" Woah look momma this painting is sho beautiful...." Aera jumped.

" Yes....when you will be a big girl you will also make masterpieces like this." Jungkook ruffled her hairs.

" What? Ma...maste....I can't say the word...." Aera pouted.

" Lil sis....grow up then you will be able to say big words." Woonie said in grumpy voice as if he know how to say big words."