10.Painting

3rd person pov

" Report" Taehyung commanded.

" He has 8 friends in University. 4 of them Korean. Name....Kim Jisoo, Kim Jennie, Kim Yugyum and Park Chayeong. Others are foreigner....name....Luhan from China, Bambam and Lalisa from Thailand and lastly Kriss Wuu also from China . Only one of them is suspicious and he is Kriss. He doesn't talk to anyone expect Jungkook master. We also couldn't find anything about him except where is he from." Jungkook's secret bodyguard reported.

" Keep a close eye on him. Anything else?" Taehyung asked.

" Jisoo and Chayeong are girlfriends. Jennie and Lalisa are girlfriends. On the other side Yugyum and Bambam are boyfriends. Luhan is single and we don't know anything about Kriss. Students said he likes Jungkook master." Bodyguard said further.

" How da....anyway he is really sus. Anyway try to find about him." Taehyung somehow didn't like the fact someone likes Jungkook.

"He has a bully name Sana. She bullies him cause Krisa only talks to him not to her cause she has a crush on that guy. We found out that she bullies master every day. His friends always protect him but today they were busy with basketball so they weren't there for him. She started to bully him badly so we informed that to Namjoon master. He came quickly and saved Jungkook master." The man completed his task.

" Ok go back to your duty. From now on you'll report me through text. I want you guys with him 24/7." Taehyung said and went back to his office.

Time skip

Next day Jungkook again wake up at 5am due to nightmare which was again not so blurry. Today he saw how his nonna's hair was. He saw her today from behind. Nowadays he wakes up 2hours earlier than usual. So he did hi morning routine and sat down to art his noona's back. After finishing his work he made breakfast,ate and went to his work cause today is Sunday.

After reaching to his work he greeted his hyungs and changed into his uniform. When he came back he saw Jimin is chatting with someone while giggling continuously and Mark is looking at him with a weird expression. He approached Mark,
" What's with him....is he possessed or something?"
" He is boy in luv." Mark said with a smirk.
" Whome he is in love with?" Jungkook asked.
" Maybe your Hobi hyung." Mark said.
" Maybe....hyung can I ask something?" Jungkook suddenly started to give his puppy eyes.
" Yahhh... don't give me that look. What is it?" Mark said.
" You know....my new friends....They lives in Kim and Min mansion.....they really want to see my paintings. I'm thinking of go there today. But I need someone with me cause I can't take my paintings alone. Jiminie hyung will never leave shop today. Can you come with me?" Jungkook showed his puppy eyes again.
" But today I have date with Jackson. And you know what....Jimin will definitely go there. Doesn't Hoseok lives there?" Mark asked.
" Yes hyung....." Jungkook answered.
" So that's it go and ask him." Mark smirked.

" Chim hyung Chim hyung....." Jungkook ran to Jimin.
" What is it kookie?" Jimin still smiling weirdly.
" Ummm....can....can you come with me to Kim&Min Mansion today?" Jungkook gave him puppy eyes.
" Why? You know today is sunday. We will have more customers today. So no....take Mark with you." Jimin said.
" Hyung....they really wanted to see my paintings. Mark hyung has a date with Jackson hyung today. We will come back before noon. And beside Hobi hyung lives there tooooooo." Jungkook whined.
" Ok let's goooooo....." Jimin said widely making other boys shocked because of his duality.

They changed into their normal clothes and went to Jungkook's house to take paintings. Jimin put on some light makeup tooo :)
They made their way to Kim&Min Mansion. After 30 minutes of journey in cab they reached there. Jimin's eye became big and jaw dropped to floor after seeing the big ass mansion. They went in. A maid opened the door for them and they finally made their way to living room. They saw usual scene of living room of playing trio. Jungkook ran to them.