14. Love Yourself

3rd person pov

Jungkook texted Taehyung so many times but didn't get any reply. He was so confused and scared. Confused because why the fluff Taehyung said 'I don't deserve you' and scared because what if he lose his hyungnie.

It's been 1 week he is being completely ignored by older. On the other hand Jin is continuously telling him to take the surgery as he promised. Actually he would take surgery long time ago. But he is scared....what if he can't survive during surgery? What if he doesn't get to see his noona before his death? It's not like he doubts Jin's ability, it's him....what if his strength isn't enough to take that heavy surgery?

Whatever....right now he needs to search Taehyung. Why he is ignoring him? That's why he is right now in front of Kim&Min mansion. When he entered he was welcomed by the familiar scene of living room, Junghyun is playing with his grandchildren. This scene always gave him warmth.

" Oh Jungkook, you are here. How are you son?" Junghyun asked when he saw younger entering.
" I'm fine uncle. How are you?" Jungkook sit down on a couch.
" As always. I heard you are on vacation. What's your plan?" Junghyun asked.
" Nothing special....uncle where is Taetae hyung?" Jungkook asked timidly.
" That brat is being very busy lately. Wakes up very early in the morning and comes back late night." Junghyun huffed.
" Do you think he is in his office right now?" Jungkook asked.
" Maybe....." Junghyun cut of by a running Yoonso
" O my goshhh....Jungkook....how are you baby?" Yoonso smiled widely.
" I'm fine noona. Noona I have something to discuss with you." Jungkook said.
" Come to my room bub." Yoonso grabbed Jungkook's hand and went to her room.

" Nonna I messed up." Jungkook said.
" What did you do?" Yoonso frowned.
" Last week I went to club with my friends to celebrate our good results. It was my first time at club. I got attracted to some pretty drinks and I drank those. I swear I didn't knew those were alcohol. I got drank and did a big mistake." Jungkook panicked.
" Don't panic bub. Tell me what mistake?" Yoonso asked calmly.
" I don't know how Taetae hyungnie found me or took me to my apartment. All I remember I kissed Taetae hyungnie and confessed to him. After that I couldn't contact him till now." Jungkook started to cry.
" Don't cry baby. Everything gonna be okay. Calm down. He will definitely come back to you." Yoonso hugged and tried to comfort him.

Few minutes later they made their way to downstair. But before they go down Jungkook looked at Taehyung's room. And that's when he realized Taehyung was in his room. Cause he can hear some shuffling sounds from that room. So he ran toward the room. Yoonso too followed her brother.

" Taetae hyungnie....." Jungkook entered older's room making other startled.
" Wh...what are you doing here?" Taehyung squinted his eyes.
" Why are you ignoring me? I just confessed to you. Is it that hard to except?" Jungkook asked calmly.
" Yes it's hard. I can't love you back." Taehyung said in blank face.
" Then why did you kissed me back like you love me more than anything. I felt loved in that kiss. Don't deny." Jungkook barked at older.
" That was a mistake. I'm sorry for that." Taehyung looked down.
" What do you mean?" Jungkook squinted his eyes.
" I mean.....you don't deserve me. You deserve someone much more better than me." Taehyung replied still looking down.
" Are you saying this because I'm sick right? Correct who will be in relationship with a sick guy who always struggles with breathe." Jungkook started to cry.
" No Jungkook....it's not like that. You are misunderstanding. It's me who is imperfect.

I'm not a good person. I killed people. I had countless one night stands. I'm a mafia. I have so many enemies. Top of that...I....I'm broken. You will get hurt if you stay with me, be with me, love me. I don't deserve to be loved Jungkook.

There are so many good person out there. Who will love you, cherish you, not broken and can save you from world. Which I can't. Stop loving me." With that Taehyung ran out from house.