12.Club Night

3rd person pov

Today Jungkook is hella nervous. Today his Uni gonna publish year change result. Although his exams went well, still he can't help to get panicked. It's not like he is tensed about getting passed. He need to be in top 3, cause his study expenses depends on his scholarship. If he can't get in top 3 he will lose scholarship ( which never happened, our baby koo is very good student ).

His friends are carefree expect Luhan. They even doesn't care about getting passed. That's why all of them are older than him. Even Luhan failed one year.

" Kookie...come down. You are gonna be in top 3 this time too. I believe in you." Yugyum tried to calm their baby bunny down.
" Yeah kook.....you are topper from freshman year. Chill...you are gonna top this time too." Lisa said.
" You don't know noona.....I made a big mistake this time. Who made 'Madonna of Bruges'? The answer is 'Michelangelo' but I wrote 'Auguste Rodin'. It was such a easy question." Jungkook said in frustrated tone.
" It's just 1 mark kookie. Chill....." Rose cut of by our baby again.
" Nooo noona.....I made another mistake. In practical exam I applied a wrong colour for Cherry blossom garden. I was suppose to apply cherry blossom pink instead of carnation pink. Although I covered it up with white shade but still." Jungkook huffed.
" Yahhh I was sitting right beside you. Your painting was breathtaking." Bambam scoffed.
" Just believe in yourself kookie." Luhan smiled.

Bell ringed indicating starting of 1st class. Jungkook, Yugyum and Bambam made their way to their class. They seated themselves on their usual sit. Bunny koo is still thrashing inside. That's when their professor entered with their result.

" Good morning students. As you know today is the last day of 2nd year. I'm gonna announce you guys result today. After that your summer vacation gonna start."

Professor started to announce their results. Jungkook's eyes were closed. Bambam and Yugyum got their results and they passed :/ thankfully. Professor started to announce top 10. He didn't heard his name till top 2. He started to tear up. He started to think that weather he even got passed. That's when Professor announced Top one in his extra high pitch voice.

" Aannnddd the top one is none other that........JEON JUNGKOOK. Congratulations." Students clapped their hands along with professor.

Jungkook still in daze. He can't believe it. Even after writing a wrong answer and applying a wrong colour he topped? How the fluff.

" Yeahhhh....congratulations kookie. You topped again." Bambam and Yugyum started to jump.
" But professor h-how.....I mean...I wrote a wrong answer a-and....I applied a wrong colour." Jungkook stuttered.
" About that....you got 99% mark in theoretical exam where the top 2 got 95%. About the painting....well let your class judge your painting." With that professor went to bring Jungkook's painting.

Few minutes later he brought the painting and showed the class.

( Credit goes to rightfully owner. I don't know if you liked it or not...but I loved this painting)

All of them admired the masterpiece. All of them started to complement the painting making our baby koo flustered.