21. Rejection

3rd person pov

Jungkook was waiting for Taehyung at home. Taehyung promised him to teach how to swim at noon. But Jungkook is being angry right now cause there is no banana milk in the fridge. Right now the pouty baby is sitting on rooftop and waiting for his boyfriend.

Boyfriend....thinking of this word is making him flustered. He can feel weird tickling inside his stomach whenever he thinks about yesterday. But right now he can't think anything except his nana milk.

Jungkook flinched when someone covered his eyes but got relaxed when a familiar cologne hit his nostrils.

" Taetae I know it's you. I'm not in mood to play right now. So uncover my eyes....hmmppp." Jungkook puffed his cheeks.

" Don't make me eat your cheeks, it's too cute. And tell me what happened my love?" Taehyung squished younger's cheeks.

" There is to banana milk in the house. I couldn't drank a single bottle today yet." Jungkook huffed.

" Ok....let me teach you swimming for a while then we will go to grocery shop to buy a carton of banana milk." Taehyung smiled at Jungkook.

" Really....you are the best Taetae. Yayyy. Let's go teach me swimming already so that we can go to buy banana milk." Jungkook got up and pulled Taehyung to downstairs.

They changed into swimsuits and went to poolside. Jungkook was wearing a booty shorts and simple plain white t-shirt. When Taehyung looked at younger he found Jungkook's sexy hard to not look at. Specifically those thick thighs. Same goes to Jungkook. He shamelessly checked out older. Taehyung was only in his short pants you can consider it as a little bigger than boxer. He is literally showing of his sexy abs and broad body.

Jungkook internally drooled over Taehyung's body. On the other hand Taehyung didn't properly looked at younger but he could feel a pair of eyes on him. He looked at younger's face ( not body ofcourse  ) and found a very flustered bunny. He internally feeling proud of himself.

" Come here koo. We need to go to grocery shop too." Taehyung pulled Jungkook near the pool.

" Y-yeah...." Jungkook looked down.

" Look pool isn't that deep. You can stand on your feet. Now......" Taehyung pulled younger in the pool and started to teach how to swim.

( an doesn't know how to swim so she skipped the lesson. One day your an gonna drown in the water because of this🤧)

As Jungkook is a fast learner he almost started to swim like a pro. But not as fast as Taehyung. They played and laughed together in the pool. After having a good quality of time they stopped their lesson and went to their own rooms.

After that they had launch together with their family. Today Junghyun is very happy. Namjin and Songi ( Yoonso's 'So' and Yoongi's 'ngi' making this couple name ) couple are happily married with each other and they are having their own kid. He was tensed about Taehyung and Hoseok till now. Now both of them are madly in love with good guys. He found Jungkook. He can't ask more. He is very grateful to god.

After the lunch Taekook went to grocery shop. The happy bunny started to hoping around making older smile widely. They bought 2 carton of banana milk and some necessities for family.

" Huyng can we go to icecream parlor. I'm wanna eat some icecream pwese." Jungkook pleaded with baby voice.

" Ofcourse my love. Anything for you." Taehyung said and took Jungkook to a icecream parlor.

" Which one koo?" Taehyung asked.

" Mint Choco..." Jungkook said making Taehyung scrunch his nose.

" Are you sure?" Taehyung asked.