17. Crystal

3rd person pov

" Look whom we got here." Taehyung growled.
" P-Please forgive me. I won't do something like this again. You can have my company just spare my life." Minho begged.
" I'm not the one who will decide if you will live or not. I can assure you one thing. You will beg for death today." Taehyung smirked.
" T-then who....I'll beg to that person to spare my life." Minho cried.
" Do you think you deserve to live....." A famine sweet yet dangerous tone told Minho.

Minho looked up and found a beautiful girl glaring at him. Minho couldn't look away from the girl. She is so beautiful ( He is shameless shit :\ )

" What are you looking at you shameless shit?" The girl growled

" Who a-are you?" Minho asked.
" Crystal....your hell." Crystal smirked.
" C-Cryst-tal...." Minho stuttered badly.

Crystal is a famous name in mafia world. She is called hidden weapon of Kim and Min gang. She is merciless. No one ever saw her face except Kims and Mins. The person who saw her face saw hell on earth. I mean the people who gets on her nerves get to see her face and after that gets a painful death.

" Please forgive me Crystal. I'll be your slave. Have mercy on me. Spare my life." Minho cried.
" Don't you know that seeing my face means seeing death. Don't worry I'll give you most painful death....you deserve it." Crystal said innocently but soon a devilish smirk appeared on her face.

Crystal plaqued picana with Minho's fingers.

(Picana is a wand or prod that delivers a high voltage but low current electric shock to a torture victim. It has a bronze tip and an insulated handle, and is connected by wire to a control box with a rheostat to raise or reduce the voltage.)

Minho kept pleading and crying making Taehyung and Crystal grin wider. After 20 minutes of electric torture she decided to stop the torture as she was getting bored.

" Ok....now tell me how should I torture you?" Crystal asked innocently making Taehyung chuckle.
" P-please sss-pare m-me." Minho again pleaded.
" I'll never forgive the creator who will lay a finger on my brother." Crystal yelled, "You made him breathless right. I'll play breathe breathe game with you." Crystal clapped her hands like a little girl got her favourite doll.

" Tae bring me a drum of 90°C water. I wanna play breathe breathe game with my doll." Crystal smiled at Minho who is terrified to death.

" Right away." Taehyung said and ordered some guards to bring Crystal whatever she wanted.

Few seconds later a drum of water placed in front of Minho as everything was ready before they came here. Crystal grabbed Minho's hires and made him stand up. Then she kicked his knees to kneel him down near almost boiled water. She again grabbed his hires and pushed his face in the water.

" Who ever will touch my brother doesn't deserve to die. You asshole how dare you. Because of you my brother was near to death. He is still fighting with death. You don't deserve to live." Crystal screamed.