5 - Heavenly Devilish Blend [NC18+]

Vegas's POV

Vegas's POV

"You have planned this since the beginning, haven't you?" Pete frowned as we enter the room. "Don't you get over things?"

"Not until I'm completely satisfied with the outcome." I backed Pete against the room entrance wall, devouring his lips before he could scold me again.

"Wait!" Pete took our lips apart abruptly.

"What? Don't break the mood, Pete."

"I don't like that smoke sensor red light flashing inside the vent. Can we really believe what Sanya said? What if we're being filmed?"

"Are you paranoid? I didn't give our names on the reservation. Unless he is taping every room of this hotel..."

I went back to kissing his mouth and neck with vigor, while my hands took off his suit and unzipped his pants in a hurry.

"...Still..."

"Argh...Pete!" I lowered my head in frustration. Pete's pouting face without realizing it won me over. "Okay." I looked around the room and grabbed anything, climbed on a chair and blocked the ventilation.

"Much better." Pete was relieved.

I quickly climbed down from the chair, taking off my suit, walking towards Pete who had remained leaning against the wall, wearing only his dark red velvet vest and shiny necklace. Pete trying to tug at the hem of his vest to unsuccessfully hide his core stoked my libido to the maximum.

"Don't you know that the more shy you get, the more I want to devour you, Pete? I'm feeling like a hungry lion."

I didn't give Pete time to protest. I took his lips to mine and lifted him holding his soft buttocks. Pete wrapped his arms around my neck and his legs around my waist.

"You are always hungry like this, Vegas" Pete whispered in my ear as I was licking and kissing his neck.

"Being apart from you for four days every week is way too long. I can barely take it." I replied between kisses.

"I read somewhere that longing is good for a relationship."

"Not for me! It makes me crave for you even more."

"Thinking again, you're right! No...longing is not good! You destroy me every time. Let me go back to the minor family house, please!!"

"I can think about it if you beg in an irresistible way." I tease him.

"Asshole...where are you taking me, Vegas?

"Can't you guess?" I hold Pete's body against the closet door and rip off his vest. I hold him with both hands again. The closet's door opens.

"No no no! Not inside the closet! We've done this at home."

"It's not the same. You got inside this closet with Arm that night. I wanna do this right here."