23 - Truths among lies

Pol's POV

Pol's POV

"I'm a fucking genius! Ha!"

When I walk into the weapons room, Arm is smiling like a child in front of his computers.

"Hey Arm, why are you so happy? You are as happy as Khun Noo after he found that red queen."

"Because two impossible missions were accomplished in one night! 'The Vault' and the 'Faceless Ghost'." Arm moves his hand like he's reading two movie titles. "I did magic!"

"Well...I kind of helped to open that safe...you know"

"Okay...okay...you can be Ron"

"Uhh?! Ron who?"

"Never mind!"

"BZZT, BZZT"

"Arm, your phone is vibrating"

"Oh! thank you...hmm...it's a message from Macau. He said Porchay wants to go to a bar."

"Did they go out together?"

"Yes...they went to the movies first."

"They're going out a lot together."

"Macau is trying to cheer up his friend...because of Khun Kim and his foreign friend, you know..."

"Ooooh."

"Macau is asking me if he can go...how cute. He does it every time."

Arm finishes answering and puts the phone on the table.

"What's your answer?" I ask curiously.

"No problem."

"Mhmm...."

"What?!"

"Don't you see, genius?!"

"See what???"

"Your boyfriend is checking if you care about him, and you simply encourage him to go out on a date with someelse every time!"

"ME?? NO! I'm just encouraging him to take care of a friend!"

"Doing what couples do...?! Going to the movies...eating out...?!" Should he go to a bar without you?! What kind of bar? Have you asked yourself?"

"You're scaring me"

"You should be scared!"

"You're staying too long with Khun Noo, Pol! You're talking like him!"

"Macau is screaming for you to show a little jealousy for him. It doesn't have to be on a psycho level like Khun Vegas...but a little is important to maintain a relationship."

"Seriously?"

"Otherwise, it looks like you just don't care about him."

"Shit...I had no idea"