Side Story - Chapter 7 - Jealousy

Pete's POV

It was already late when Vegas called me again.

"Get ready...I'll be at the hotel entrance in 10 minutes."

"Ready for what?!"

"I'm taking you to the movies."

"To the movies?!"

It crossed my mind the first and only time we went to the movies I was spying on Vegas and Macau. It was so awkward.

This time is different.

Going to the movies at this time of night can only mean one thing: shameless sex.

Vegas has no shame, as everybody knows.

I bet that movie has a terrible review.

He certainly chose the last seats high up, close to the wall and away from the entrance door.

At least now that Khun Kinn went back to Thailand, I can go out dressed as a man.

Come to think of it...should I take a condom to avoid the mess? or an extra pair of underwear to change into later?!

Definitely underwear. Vegas won't want to put on a condom and won't let me put one on either.

Hmm...two pairs of underwear...one for me and one for him.

Shirt or just a T-shirt?! What's easier to take off?! I don't know if I'm going to wear pants with zippers or not.

Oh, this is so hard! How to make out in public without anyone noticing we are doing it?!

Vrrr...Vrrr

"Hello"

"Pete...I've been waiting for you for half an hour down here."

"Oh!...okay, okay...I'm coming down."

...

I got into the car out of breath...

"Sorry I'm late."

"Workout outfit?! Haha...I said I was going to take you to the movies, not to the gym..."

"Hey, are you criticizing my clothes?!"

"No! It's great! You look comfortable. Let's go, that movie is about to start."

You look "comfortable"?!

Damn...I should have put on some fancy clothes just like him. I missed the point! This is a date after all!

When we arrive at the movie theater, the few people at the entrance look at Vegas.

How not?!

He always looks stunning.

Fitted shirt. Impeccable suit... and why a dazzling coat?!

Ow... what an idiot I am!

That is exactly what I should be wearing! Naked and wearing nothing but a coat!!

Oh!! God! Am I turning into Vegas?! 

A pervert?

What am I thinking?!

"Pete""

"Uh?"

Vegas approaches me with popcorn and soda in his hands. He leans on me.

"I loved your outfit, honey." He leans closer "Easy to put on and take off."

That naughty smile.

Well, that was the idea!