64 - Once you're mine, there's no going back [NC18+]

Please listen to this song and read the lyrics to feel the mood of this chapter.

Pete's POV

"So I beg you to fuck...OFF, asshole!" I try to turn around by elbowing him in the ribs.

"Ugh!...fuck!" Vegas frowns at the blow but he surprises me again. "I won't let you go so ease, babe..."Click, Click"

(Edit from pinterest)

He locks handcuffs around my wrists before I can escape from him.

These handcuffs are connected to steel chains attached to his leash. We're tied to one another.

"Son of bitch...how dare you?!" I'm so pissed.

"I'm an expert on handcuffs...have you forgotten, love...?!" He whispers cheerfully in my ear. I feel so enraged. He's teasing me.

I move violently trying to break free of his hold, but Vegas press his stronger body over mine to stop me from moving.

I worked out so much to get a better fit and strength, but he easily subdues me.

"Argh!...how...?!" I ask him.

"...You told me how..."

"...?..."

He puts his old belt in front of me on the sheets and kiss my shoulder tenderly.

"You ignored my old belt fallen next to this bed. I hid it and then used its buckle to unlock the handcuff...and take out that annoying gag."

"I can't ever trust you..."

"You can't ever trust that I won't do anything to get you back, Pete...how could you forget...once you're mine, there's no going back." Vegas replaces his light-hearted tone with a more serious, darker one. "

"You don't own me."

"I do." He says confidently

"You cocky nascissist!"

"You gave yourself to me...willingly...and I hate when I can't taste your mouth like this, Pete."

"...!..."

Vegas holds my chin tightly and makes me turn my face slightly towards his. I feel his upper body on my back. He forces his lips onto mine. As much as I try to keep my lips closed, I feel his tongue enter little by little, until it dominates my entire mouth.

It's hard to avoid him. I feel a chill. It's not fear. I don't that bastard at all...I can't say exactly why...but it feels like I'm his...he kisses me like really mean it...