45 - Cramp [NC 18+]

Night after Vegas killed Master Chen. One day before  the Chessroom Meeting.

Macau's POV

When we first started to make love, Arm was  bold, but then something happened...I think Arm got too worried of hurting me...of exceeding himself, so I had to take the lead.

For that, I watched as many porn videos I could.

I've searched for those videos my brother used to watch when he was single...before P'Pete come to live with us. My brother doesn't know I used to access his computer for that.

I've got some videos of him and Pete. I swear to God I haven't watched them! I closed my eyes and ears before closing all files.

I've been considering to record some videos of Arm and me. For lonely nights, maybe...not a bad idea.

I got shocked with some stuff...but I'm willing to do anything to please my boyfriend. I don't want him to be bored for dating an unexperienced college student.

I was trying to be bold like my brother each time with Arm...

But he was getting more and more careful with me as well.

So I got insecure I was not pleasing him at all...

...but that nigh at De Light...

["Get on your knees."

Arm says in a demanding sexy voice, pulling my hips up.

He teases me with the tip of his wet cock.

I got surprised...excited...quite scared!

"Arm...condom...lube...do you have them...?!"

"You'll take it rough, kid..."

Arm really meant it...

Oh shit...

Oh shit...

"Oh shit! Ah...ah..."

"Macau?!?!"

"I'm okay...I'm okay..."

Is he going to slow down now as he are used to do?!

"Good...cuz I'm not going to stop, kid..."

Ok...I used to hate when Arm called me kid. BUT, this "kid" hits different...it's sexy...he can call me kid in this circunstances.

"No?!? Like...for how long?! never?!"

"You can take me, I know..."

Oh shit...what happened to him...?!

I can feel his hands holding really tight to my hips...I can't move my hands...they are tied with his ninja headband.

"Ah! ah...agh...oh shit..."

My body shakes violently with thrusts.

I can feel the sweat trickling down his body to his crotch as Arm leans over me...his strong chest is pressed against my back.

My legs spread wider to receive him.

"I'm almost cuming, babe...will you come with me, uh?!"

He holds my core and strokes firmly as the tip of his cock hits the same spot inside.

"Oh God...ah..."The stimulation in and out makes me dizzy...I'm so horny...hopelessly turned on.

"More?! Say it."

"More, more!! Don't stop, please...don't...it's so good, so...so...good...I'm almost."

Arm pulls out of me and turns me around abruptly.