37 - Take a move

Macau's POV

Macau's POV

"Hurry, babe! I say as I take my clothes off."

"Easy, let me turn on the shower. This bathroom is curious... it has a display for music and lights."

"Your bathroom looks like a nightclub. Nice! Where are you?!"

"I'm sorry, I can't tell you yet..." Arm looks around his bathroom... "I think this room was adapted for us to stay in it "

"Take off your clothes and get in the shower"

"Okay..."

"You look so sexy... " Water running down my boyfriend's perfect body turns me on right away. He looks like a Thai version of a Greek God.

"Thanks..." Arm gets shy...Now what?"

Oh... now what?!...good question...damn...now what?!

Think, Macau... what would hia do now?! I've heard my brother talking to Phi dirty things a few times...so embarrassing. Oh, I already know!

"Hey Arm...sit on the edge of the tub" The shower is above the ordinary tub.

"Oh...okay..."

"Good...can you put the phone somewhere facing you? I need to see your whole body"

"Uh....let me think...right!...done. Is this ok?!"

"Perfect...Sit down again...quick"

"Okay, bossy boy" Arm smiles at me.

I'm Theerapanyakul, what can I do?!

Oh, Wow...he looks soooo fine...

"What do you want from me now, naughty boy...?!" Arm gives me a teasing look...

"Spread your legs for me, babe"

"...uh?..."

"...w-what...?!"

Did I say something wrong?!

Ow! Damn...I'm an idiot...

"No!No!Never mind! I'll do it! I'll do it! Let's keep going..."

Come on, Macau say something lewd...uh...hmm...but what?!

Awkward silence

"...Uh..." Arm looks down slightly, closing his legs tight and hiding his core with his hands... "I'm sorry, Macau..."

Damn...I think I've just killed the mood for us...

"It was my fault ..."

"Do not blame yourself. It was just unexpected. I'm the one to blame...I just realized that I'm not being considerate of you... I still haven't opened myself up to the possibility of... you know... it's natural that you want to put..., you know..."