11 - Hide and seek [NC18+]

Pete's POV

Pete's POV

"Khun Kinn, STOP!" I yelled from the bed.

Khun Kinn stopped his fist in midair while his other hand still gripped the collar of Vegas' shirt.

They stared at each other with rage for a few seconds saying nothing.

Then Khun Kinn released Vegas.

Khun Kinn offered his hand to help Vegas up off the floor.

Vegas ignored his hand and stood up on his own, still staring at him.

It had been a while since there was any animosity between them. Why this now, Khun Kinn?

"I entered the room because the door was half open and found Pete unconscious." Khun Kinn said.

Hmn...so Khun Kinn didn't see my supposed friend when he got here.

"I closed the door when I left." Vegas looked at me. "Pete, did anyone get in here?"

Should I say yes?

"...hard to say... I felt dizzy and passed out."

It's not a complete lie. I'm not breaking my promise...not severely, I think.

Vegas narrowed his gaze at me. Then Vegas looked at the air conditioning vent. He picked up a chair and removed the cloth he'd placed over the vent.

"There's nothing here...the so-called smoke detector is no longer here. Sanya, bastard. I'm gonna kill him. He probably came in here and took the device out."

I don't think it was Sanya...

Vegas got down quickly from the chair and hurried over to me. He took my neck and started inspecting it.

"What are you doing?"

"If he came in here and you were out, I need to know if he..." He opened my robe to inspect my torso.

"VEGAS! Close my bathrobe!"

"I have to check..." Vegas threatened to pull down my underwear

"Vegas! We are not alone!" I yelled at him desperately.

"Ow...fuck..." Vegas closed my robe immediately. "You're right. I don't want anyone to see what's mine."

"Oh really?! So how come you let everyone get in here while I'm like this?!" I scolded him. I pull my cuffed wrists.

"I'm sorry, Pete. It was Tankhun's fault. I warned him you would be furious."

"Hey, how is this my fault? You forgot Pete in handcuffs, not me."

"You came with everyone after me."

"We came to save my Pete."

"You see! You admit it!"