Side Story - Chapter 9 - Red Queen Revealed [The End]

Vegas' POV

Vegas' POV

"No no no no...we can't do it in front of her."

Pete squirms beneath me, trying to free himself from my grip.

'"Calm down, love... ah..." I hold Pete's arms under his head as I unzip his pants.

Soon Pete's bulge in his underwear excites my taste buds. For someone who was so embarrassed, he was quite aroused.

I unzip my pants and slowly rub my bulge against his.

A thin moan escapes from his lips, which are immediately closed by him.

"Does it feel good, Pete?"

"..." He doesn't respond immediately, he just closes his mouth while I rub him harder."

" No?!" I threaten to lower the fabric that keeps our dicks from touching skin to skin.

"Vegas, STOP!..." Pete shouts. His face is clearly flushed with embarrassment...and lust. "Your answer is right down there, can't you see?!"

" I like it better when you verbalize it."

"Wipe that cunning smile off your face. Asshole."

I lean over him, sniffling and kissing his neck. When the wet tip of his tongue touches Pete's sweaty skin, he shudders.

"You taste a little salty...is it sweet down there, honey?!"

"Don't you dare, Vegas! I won't forgive you if you suck my dick in front of a woman! Or anyone else!" Pete is consternated.

"Is that so?!" I continue licking his neck... going up to his ear... while I lower my pants halfway down my ass and pull our underwear apart. Pete is so aroused he doesn't even notice. With one free hand, I rub my thumb over the slit of his cock head. The viscous liquid from the precum moistens the tip of my thumb, which I rub against Pete's lower lip. "Let me savor the taste of you, my love."

"Vegas...what is this...?!"

"Your taste..."

I devour Pete's moist lips while rubbing our cocks with my hand. The stickiness in my hand sticks it even more to the thin skin of our dicks. Damn...it feels amazing. I can barely control myself to not cum instantly.

I can see Miss Song holding her breath in excitement as well...that perverted woman has enough common sense to keep her mouth shut and paintbrush working.

I wanna it to be a masterpiece.

Otherwise I would never let another human being see Pete like this...so sensually beautiful.

She winks at me and changes canvas.

"Vegas...ah...fuck...stop it....we can't keep doing it here...Vegas...please..."

I stop and raise my upper body.

Pete is panting fast. His cock is throbbing...red and rock hard...dripping. I keep holding his hands up to his head.