Side Story - Chapter 4 - Let's go out on a date

Vegas POV

"Wow, grandma has told you a lot about our parents. This is no unfair! She tells me nothing! So they met at the Chess Room training center...they were best friends..."

"I guess so..."

There's so much more to talk about them, Pete...but I'll do it in small steps.

The truth is that I'm still trying to absorb everything Grandma Jui told me...and deciding on how to tell you about it.

Oh, Father...wherever you are, forgive me...but I only have one thing to say and it will sound very selfish: I'm glad your puppy love went wrong.

Otherwise, Pete or I wouldn't be here.

Unlike you, I will never let go of Pete.

I will never let anyone get in my way.

Much less family

Much less Kinn.

"Hey...why are you so pensive, Vegas?!"

"Me?! I'm thinking we can go for another round, babe."

"No! Tell me more about your father and my mother's friendship! They looked so cool together...as friends, I mean."

"Let's focus on us now, Pete...we just did it twice...I promise I'll tell you about that fairy tale a little each day."

"We don't live together anymore, Vegas...you have to talk about it tonight because I have to leave by morning... otherwise ...ngh!!"

I silence him with a kiss.

"Stay here with me."

"But..."

"This is final."

"Shit...you're so..."

I silence him with another kiss.

"Yes, whatever adjective, I am. Besides, you came here to spend time with me. Do it properly."

"You're so demanding...what are you doing now?!"

I handcuff one of Pete's wrists to the headboard.

"Promoting regular sex."

"Are you kidding me?! Handcuffs?!Again?! We only had bad experiences with handcuffs."

"I disagree. You were the one who brought them after all.

"To handcuff you! Not me!"

"You missed opportunity, Pete. It's your turn now."

"How come I missed opportunity if you dragged me to this bed in such a hurry I could not even move?!"

"You invited me to your bed."

I handcuff the other wrist.

"Vegas...remember...shit happens whenever you handcuff me."

"Shit."

"So?!"

Pete makes a face for me to release him.

"Sorry. I'm taking the risk."

"Vegas!"

...

Pete's POV

It's morning.

"Pete...don't be so mean..." a peck after another, Vegas tries to persuade me by acting cute.

Shameless bastard.

"No"

"Just once."

"What part of "leave my poor ass alone" you could not understand?!"