7 - Room 1004 [NC18+]

Pete's POV

Pete's POV

"Jesus, Pete! Are you pregnant or something?

"Don't be ridiculous!" I put a spoonful of food in my mouth.

"I wouldn't mind trying to work a miracle with you."

Vegas hugs me tight from behind, holding my waist and kissing my neck. He is trying to seduce me to bend to him. I must resist!

"Stop it!" I push him away "I'm eating this much because I'm nervous and ashamed!"

"Don't be silly! Among people we know, who would know it's our stuff?

"Our stuff? Your stuff!"

...Arm...Arm knows already, idiot!! I'm sure he has the box...damn it...how am I going to face him again in my life?

"Who cares anyway?"

I do! I do care! Another spoon inside my mouth.

"What are you doing, Vegas?"

"I'm calling reception. The box can be in some room on this floor."

"Are you going to knock on someone's door and ask for your box back?"

"Why not?"

"Are you out of you mind?! Leave it alone! I won't play with you anyway. I'm leaving!" I threaten to leave the room.

I can't tell Vegas that Arm is in the next room. Vegas is pointlessly jealous of Arm. If I tell him, Vegas will gladly get the box back and make as much noise as possible that even the soundproof walls of this room won't contain.

"Okay, okay! Since that's what we have, so be it. Come with me, Pete."

"Where are you taking this strawberry cake? Don't eat on the bed! You will make a mess."

"We'll make a mess together, Pete. Come here"

"..."

Damn! Why do I never learn? When it comes to Vegas, there's never a way out.

Macau's POV

"You have such broad shoulders..." My fingers lightly touch his shoulders and run over the bulging muscles of his chest, while I feel his lips e tongue running down my neck and torso.

I'm glad Arm's amazing body is usually hidden under his bodyguard suit and glasses for no one to see. He's not my boyfriend YET, but I'm already possessive anyway. It's a family trait, what can I do?!

I was eager to touch him again since our last moment on that island. I thought it would only happen again in my wet dreams. Thank you, Buddha! I should go to the temple next week. Arm lifts my spirit...and so much more.

Suddenly I feel his free hand unzip my pants. Should I imitate him? For sure! Damn...where's the zipper?

"Ah..." Arm's warm hand touches me in a very pleasant way before I could do the same. I feel my face and body heating up.