28 - Two brothers, one goal

Vega's POV

Vega's POV

"Wow! you have guns in this bag that can only be used by the military, Bro"

"You've chosen a high-precision rifle. Get another one, Macau. This one is difficult for you."

"Don't worry, I know how to use one of this pretty well. Arm taught me."

Macau reloads and manipulates the riffle easily.

"You really like this guy, huh."

"He's the best...after you, of course!

"Sure..."

"Have you forgotten I took down several enemies in that harbor?

"Mhmm...you did a good job, Macau. Shoot anything that moves. We're arriving at the mansion."

"Which way is this?"

"It's a hidden route, behind the mansion. Another car is heading down the main road."

"Oh! We'll take them by surprise!"

"Yes."

"Look, bro! There's a shadow of someone there!"

We see a man on the side of the road waving one of his arms to stop us. With the other arm, he holds a baby. I can distinguish that high-pitched cry anywhere. 

"It's Nop and Venice!"

I stop the car immediately in front of Nop and get out to check on them.

Nop is panting. Venice cries tearfully in his lap.

Unexpectedly, Venice extends his arms to me, asking for my lap.

"Nop, is it just you?" I pick Venice up, patting him on the back to calm him down. "Where's Pete?

"And Arm??" Macau adds.

"They left first together, Khun Vegas."

...

Pete's POV (15 minutes before)

We reached the mansion's exit, as Assistant Lee had said. The exit looks like a storm drain, so it doesn't arouse suspicion. Has Vegas never heard of this exit?!

"What are we going to do now?" Arm asks.

Assistant Lee removes a dark blanket from a car parked under a bush.

"Let's take the old road... Probably the main road is being watched. Soon they will come after us."

"Pete...Khun Vegas is coming...I know he's coming! We shouldn't go with her."

"Have you talked to Vegas? When? How? There was no phone signal at the mansion."

"I used the emergency phone...analogue...before we found you."