39 - Wednesday

Arm's POV

Arm's POV

"You must trust Khun Vegas, Pete. He must be here following some lead. Let him get the information we need. Trust his ways"

"Which ways, I wonder..."

"Hey...it's not usual to see you upset like this..."

"Vegas cheating or hooking up with shitty people in the past doesn't bother me much, Arm...at some point those people deserved what they got from Vegas...but playing with the feelings of someone like Ton...that makes me furious..."

Pete doesn't seem inclined to accept the real reason for his dissatisfaction.

"Or jealous, Pete?!"

"..." He looks at me in surprise, and then looks away.

"Pete...Macau, Tankhun and Pol are coming!"

"What?!"

Pete and I don't have time to hide. Pete pretends to arrange some glasses of champagne on his tray. I pretend peeling fruit for drinks.

"Look at those costumes, Pol!" Macau says to Pol, pointing to the club staff excitedly!

"Wow!" Pol looks amazed to those costumes.

"Damn brat! If you hadn't stopped us to see these silly costumes, we wouldn't have parted ways with Vegas. Not that I want to be that close to him anyway. He's too bossy. CHAMPAGNE!!!"

Khun Noo shouts shrilly.

Pete has no option but to serve those glasses of champagne that are on his tray for the three of them taking their seats at the counter.

"OMG!Look at her! Sooo cool!"

Macau speaks excitedly pointing to Pete, who almost drops the tray in fright.

"Oh...you are scaring the girl, Khun Macau." Pol says apologetically to waitress Pete.

Tankhun rolls his eyes, bored.

"I'm sorry, miss! It's just...this costume of yours...it's so cool!"

"What's so great about it?! Not that the BDSM theme is to my taste... now I understand why Vegas and his friend chose this place...ew...."

Tankhun says disgusted, taking a sip of his champagne.

"BDSM? What is that?"

"Well, I read BDSM means..."

"Khun Noo! I don't think it's appropriate to discuss this with Khun Macau without permission from Khun Vegas or Arm..."

"You're so distressed, Pol! Hello! He's from Minor Family, remember?! I bet he already knows the concept, he just doesn't know the name!"

Of course Macau doesn't know that! Well...not that I noticed it...

Pol looks at Khun Noo disapprovingly. I would too!