35 - Take a shower

Pete's POV

Pete's POV

Mr. Andy allowed Arm and I to sleep in the same room, since we're supposedly siblings.

It was almost dawn when we went to lie down on the single beds.

We faced each other to talk silently about what we managed to discover on the first day at "De light"

"So...this white clan is some sort of Asian lord of the rings' elf kingdom... that buys its members in the chess room and makes them undergo cosmetic surgery procedures to look good?!

"Elf what? You're so nerdy sometimes...I can't follow you... "

"Come here...Let me see something..."

"What?"

Arm made me sit on the edge of the bed, and he sat down in front of me, using his hand to take measurements of my face.

"High nose bridge...golden ratio..."

"...?..."

"Have you ever had cosmetic surgery before?"

"Me???No!!!"

"Are you sure?!"

"Stop it! It's all me!"

I smacked his hand that was pushing my nose up.

We both lay back on our beds again.

"Hmm, you have good looks...some features are even delicate and feminine..."

"I'm not feminine!"

"I'm talking about your facial features, Pete...did they have surgery on Tianshi to make you two look alike? This is insane, man."

"I didn't say Tianshi had plastic surgery to look like me! I said that there are rumors that he had cosmetic surgery to meet white clan requirements. Maybe it's just coincidence we have similar features."

"Are you white clan's standard of beauty, Pete? Haha"

"Yeah...right..."

"Come on, Pete...don't you know you have a pretty face?"

"Are you making fun of me? Other Kids used to mock me, calling me a girl when I was little. (2)"

"No! I'm serious...if you don't like pretty, I'll say you're handsome, okay?!But I bet Vegas call you pretty and you don't mind..." Arms winks.

He looks like he's having fun at my expense.

"Ha-Ha...anyways...there are more about Tianshi and his connection with the white clan than we know. Remember Assistant Lee told us she trained him to be Sanya's bodyguard...and according to Tom, Tianshi was a disciple of a beautiful girl addressed as The White Tower. So Assistant Lee apparently was saying the truth..."

"Jokes aside, we can't deny it's quite odd both of you were kind of purchased in the chess room and you look alike. Is that possible you are a substitute of him?"