63 - Burning desire [NC18+]

Vegas' POV

Vegas' POV

The dark room in red lights create this sexy and dangerous atmosphere.

Is he copy-catting the worst version of me?!

Pete can't be mean though...

What he's doing to me feels so damn good.

I can feel his wet tongue warming my hard cock underneath this thin underwear fabric. I can sense he wants to put my cock inside his mouth and suck it endlessly. His face is red...his eyes are almost closed...he's aroused too. I know, Pete...I know he wants me so bad...

...just have it, babe...please...put it in your warm and wet mouth now......haa...I'm desperate to feel my cock reaching your narrow throat.

Pete stops for a moment.

He stares at me again.

This naught smile...he holds the hem of my underwear... and pull it down until my hard cock rises erect in front of his face...firm...thick...veins bulging...wet at the tip.

He licks his lips...

Pete's thirsty for my cock.

Is he going to grant what I wish?!

While our eyes don't leave each other... the gag smothers my moan of anticipation when Pete lewdly lick the tip of my cock and suck its liquid.

"Argh...haa..."

"Are you enjoying this, honey?!" he asks me teasingly...kneeling on the floor, looking at me...rubbing his tongue once more over the sensitive tip before sucking it hard one more time...

"Ugh!"... fuck...I'm going insane...

"But you won't have it..."

"...?!..."

Pete takes my cock out of his mouth.

He wipes some mixture of saliva and precum from his mouth with the back of his hand and stands in front of me.

His facial expression is mischievous... He grips my hair tightly and put his tongue inside my ear. Then he whispers.

"Will you crave for me, babe?!" He smirks.

Then he leaves the room so fast I can't even react.

Damn...I feel this immense frustration. A bucket of cold water was thrown over a burning desire.

I can't even touch myself to release this angst...

A time later the excitement is gone.

A guard enters the room and loosen the chain attached to the leash around my neck.

I collapse to the floor.

He helps me to stand up and sit on the bed.

"Are you alright, Khun Vegas?"