6 - Surprise Box

Pete's POV

Arm and I stared at each other for a few seconds, startled.

We both say nothing more. We slowly close our doors.

What's Arm doing in the next room...with whom?! I know it's none of my business, but I'm so curious. Is he dating someone? I don't really notice those things. I can ask Pol tomorrow...hoho.

"Macau sent a message half an hour ago saying he would be going home." Vegas said looking at his phone while leaving the bathroom in a bathrobe.

"Something happened?"

"He said he's tired because of classes"

"Hmm..."

"Hey, Pete! Have my box arrived?"

Vegas asked excitedly looking at the cart that had arrived. A huge silver lid was covering something.

"What box? What is it, Vegas?"

"A surprise to bring more fun to our night, love." Vegas pinched my cheek. He looks like a smiling child waiting to open his Christmas present. "I hope you like it. I ordered it thinking of you."

"Isn't it food?" Shit...I'm so hungry...

"Why food? You're my delicious food, Pete"

"Uh?" How selfish! I need real food!

Oh...those shiny eyes and naughty smile...letal combination on the same perfect face expression. It's probably something weird and obscene. I should know better. My body shudders in anticipation. The concept of vanilla sex for Vegas isn't the same as most people. Should I run now?

"Come to see it, Pete. I'm sure you'll end up liking it. Vegas winks at me." He's so happy.

Oh Gosh. Poor of me.

He holds firmly in the lid and pulls it out of the cart.

"Oh My God, Vegas! You fooled me for a moment!" I grin cheerfully at him. "I love you so much!" I give him the sweetest kiss I can. "Have you order all this food for me? Wow, it looks so tasty! Look at that strawberry cake! I'm starving!"

I look euphorically at the food cart, while tasting some of that food happily.

However, Vegas' euphoria seems to be gone.

"What's wrong, Vegas? It's so delicious."

"That's not what I ordered! Where are my things? Does Sanya still consider it a luxury hotel?"

"Wait...if it was not food... what have you ordered then?"

...

Arm's POV

I look with some perplexity over the objects on the bed. Leather whips, chains, gags, edible lubricants...objects of various sizes, shapes, colors and apparently flavors.

Oh my Gosh, Pete...I can't even imagine this.

"What is it?" Macau take the object in his hand. "There are so many wires"

"I'm not sure..." It looks like a kind of plug, but I can't tell him that!

Zzzzzzzzz.

"Shit!" Macau jolt, making me jolt too. "It vibrates and gives an electric shock"

"Why are you throwing this to me?"

"You are the genius here! How do we turn this thing off?"

"How did you turn this on?"

"I don't know! It just turned on!"

"Gosh"

"That's not holy, man"

After some thinking I finally could turn that off.

"I think we better return this."

"Do you know where it came from?"

"..." I do.... but you better not know. "No, I don't. Let's put it all back in the box. I'll let the reception assistant know when we leave." 

We better get out of here as fast as we can.

"We're not leaving yet, are we?"

Damn...Macau looks at me so disappointedly that I don't have the heart to tell him that Vegas is in the room next door. We'll stay here, I guess.

"No...let's enjoy the room. I'm going to order food again." I smile at him.

Macau looks curiously back to the sex toys. 

"Arm! Look what I found!" Macau plays with the object happily

"Handcuffs?"

"Do you want to play cop and thief? You already have a thief mask...haha."

"Do you know how to use it?" I tease him. I bet his brother does.

I try to take the handcuffs from Macau's hands, but he dodges.

CLICK!

"This is Minor family, babe." Macau smirks at me.

...

Macau's POV

I push Arm back onto the bed and straddle on top of him.

"Hmn...are you sure about this?"

"..."

Of course I'm not sure about this. I'm just saying this to sound cool. I have no idea what to do now.

Suddenly Arm flips over me, switching positions.

CLICK!

He places the other end of the cuff on my wrist. We are held together by handcuffs.

"And this is a top bodyguard of the main family, babe." Arm straddles me and kiss my forehead  "I'm sure I can teach you something that you don't know yet." Arm smirks back at me.

...