Chapter 3: His Room, His Damn Rules! ❤️

Okay, okay! Don't freak out. Be cool, Radha. Be cool.

"I'd love to say the same but I don't like you".

What the heck, Radha! Be cool doesn't mean be cold to him. You and your darn communication skills!

He then let out a nervous laugh.

"That sure is a unique way for an introduction", he sighed. This time, I let out a nervous laugh.

Oh my god, how awkward. I was mentally praying for someone to butt in and shoo away the awkwardness between me and Lashven. As if God heard heard my prayers, Mrs Krishav decided to grace us with her presence. Oh, thank lord Krishna!

"Lashven Krishav! Don't flirt with our Radha. You're making her uncomfortable", she said and smacked him with a big spoon. Lashven groaned then started to rub his throbbing head.

I didn't know that Mrs Krishav had a spoon with her. Parents are definitely great at hiding stuff to teach their kids a lesson when the timing is right. I bite down on my lower lip to stiffle a laugh.

"Ma! I wasn't even flirting with her. I was just introducing myself to her. Plus, she even replied coldly to me and I think that's unfair of her", he said, pointing towards me. I rolled my eyes at him. Then, Mrs Krishav looked at me and crossed her arms. She was looking for answers.

I smirked, mentally.

Not flirting, he says. Hmmm.....in my dictionary, no means yes and yes mean no. So, to sum it all up....

"He was definitely flirting!", I said and hide my face at Kiara's neck, pretending that I was very much uncomfortable with his behavior. Mrs Krishav turned back to her son and help her spoon up high. Lashven's eyes grew big and he gasped loudly. Now, cue the 'let's teach our son a lesson' beatings.

"So, you want to lie to me now, huh?", Mrs Krishav asks through gritted teeth and rolled her invisible sleeves. Lashven shook his head vigorously and before he knew it, the spoon came in contact with his head again.

My eyes shot up when I heard a smack and I immediately closed Kiara's eyes. There's no way I'm letting her witness this mother and son moment. The situation is actually really funny and I could laugh out loud but sadly, I'm said to be uncomfortable with Lashven's actions.

"Don't!".

*SMACK!!!*

"FLIRT!!".

*SMACK!!!*

"WITH!!!".

*SMACK SMACK!!*

"RADHA!!!!".

*SMACK SMACK SMACK!!!!*

Where is the popcorn when I need it? As much as I'd like to say that my brand new entertainment went on for hours, it had stopped in a matter of a few minutes.

What a rip off!

After that, I uncovered Kiara's eyes when I noticed Mrs Krishav had walked away from the three of us and headed to the kitchen. Suddenly, I felt like I was being watched and I was right. Lashven has been giving me an intense stare ever since his mother left us.

If only looks could kill.....

~♡~

I narrowed my eyes at my family. I really don't want to throw a fit or anything for their decision. So, I just decided to be quiet and stare at them.

"Radha, darling. It's rude to stare", my mum said.

"I know it's rude", I mumbled.

We are all gathered at the dining table to eat together. However, before we get to the eating part, my parents wanted to tell us about our arranged rooms. Now, one would think that the Krishav's house would have multiple rooms and yes, they certainly do but the problem is most of the rooms aren't available at the moment because there's no furnitures in there.