Chapter 23: Just Shop, Not Till Drop, Tick Tok 💓

After we arrived at the mall, I immediately squealed in joy and ran to the famous coffee shop called Starbucks.

I feel like I'm the favourite child for the Coffee Gods because whenever there's a coffee place around, they just call out for me. Maybe I can fish around for some boys with my fishing pole that doesn't even exist!

"Woahhh, I didn't bring extra money for coffee", Lashven protested. "Why not we just go and buy the lehenga you wanted for the Deepavali party", he said, slowly walking away from the precious Starbucks.

I pulled him by the back of his collar and stopped him.

"Or we could just stop by for a cup of coffee and shop later", I told and pushed him towards the coffee shop. "Don't worry, I'm paying", I added.

We sat at the table which is placed in the middle of the coffee shop. Every table here consisted of only two chairs. It's a pretty normal set-up to me but it's not quite normal now because this is my first time having coffee with Lashven.

I don't even know is he likes coffee! No no, it's okay. I came here to get myself a coffee, not for him. Why am I being like an intern at work? Maybe I should've just bought the lehenga and went home. However, I can't take it when I spot a coffee shop. My cravings are wild! Now, I sound like a pregnant woman.

"So, you like Starbucks?", Lashven asks me.

"I just like coffee in general", I smiled at him.

Then, my eyes quietly searched for some boys with side swept undercut hairstyles because I find boys so hot with undercut hairstyles. To be honest, these hairstyle preferences of mine changes according to my mood. For an instance, sometimes it's medium hair undercut and sometimes it's fringe undercut. It's so hard to choose when men already look like a 5-star-restaurant dinner.

To my luck, no boys looked like what I imagined. They always never show up or they would walk away from me in a flash. I tried to search harder but my eyes kept travelling back to Lashven and I wondered why my eyes are stuck on his figure.

Sure, he is handsome and has a terrific personality but I wasn't convinced that those were the only reasons I couldn't take my eyes off him. I studied him for a moment and figured it out.

No wonder. He's the lucky boy who has the undercut hairstyle I was looking for; side swept undercut. I smiled at the thought and a small amount of blush crept up to my cheeks.

"Are you going to drink up your frappicino or drink in all of me with your eyes for your thirst?", Lashven smirked and sent a wink to me.

Embarrassed and flustered, I threw the remainder of my coffee at him. Angrily, I walked out of Starbucks to the clothes shop, leaving him behind all soaked and sticky with my coffee.

Serves him right for flirting with me once again. Hmmph!

"Baby, don't be mad at your daddy", he screamed and I stopped in my tracks. I could feel a few heads turning around to see the drama. I hate busybodies.

"Quit your blabbering because I'm not a baby since I'm clearly 18-years-old and you will never be my daddy", I hissed. "I know what daddy means, Lashven", I added, turning on my heel to look at him and gave him one of my hardest glares ever.

He smiled before running towards me then gave me a warm and tight hug. I gasped lightly at his action and felt my heart racing fast. I swallowed hard and shyly hugged him back in return. I tried so hard to speak but nothing came out.

Can he stop making me feel so comfortable with his touch? This may be pure bliss but it's also extreme torture!

"You wish I am", he chuckles in my ear and continues to kiss the hickey he gave me.