Chapter 15: He's Like A Dream 💞

I searched through the Internet on '6 Best Ways of Opening To Someone'. Apparently, as Githa claimed, I totally am a closed book. I never....open up to someone or tell them even the slightest problems I have within me. I see it as a burden to them because they have their own lives.

My problems are nothing to them because those are my problems not theirs. Opening up to someone is just as hard as some of my missions since I would usually get assigned to people who are in the Mafia. So, guns are always involved as well as injuries.

However, those were just my beginning missions. After my mom got married to Viraj's dad, my mission was changed to Viraj. For years, I've been watching my dad like a hawk found its prey and made sure that he never lays a finger on my brother. He may be my stepbrother by law but he'll always be my elder brother by heart.

There are times where I failed to keep him safe but hey, not everyone is perfect. Not only do I have to save Viraj, now Lashven too. I have yet to see anything happen and I still wonder why I was assigned to him.

I let that thought fly away by shaking my head lightly and looked back at my phone. The first way that popped up in my phone is 'Work On Your Self-Confidence'.

Okay, that's plainly rude. I have self-confidence! I didn't knew that opening up is in the easy mode.

♡~♡

I walked towards Lashven who is currently sleeping on the couch with his head rested on his arm. His lips were slightly open, making me want to kiss him until he moans out my name. I gulped down hard and bite down on my lower lip.

My eyes travelled down to where his shirt is a bit lifted up resulting in letting me to see those delicious and muscular abs he has. I then licked my lips at the sight of him. He's a walking angel that would only appear in my dreams. Even his sleeping figure is making me to lose it.

I turned on my heel and decided to walk away. Why would a boy like that go for a girl like me? It didn't make any sense. He could go for anyone but why is he showing interest to some messed up girl? A girl like me can never belong with a boy like him.

I sighed silently. I guess I really don't have self-confidence at all. Suddenly, I felt a pull on my shirt.

I looked back to only find Lashven cutely tugging on my shirt with his toes. His hair was really messy and one of his eyes were still closed.

"Come here", he said in a sleepy voice. Then, he pulled me harder with his toes.

I fell back and onto the couch with him. Instantly, his arm wrapped around my waist and pulled me closer to him. My breath hitched every second. The couch was too small for the both of us but despite that, I didn't try to get out of his hold.

If someone walked in on us, they'd either get the wrong idea or think this is the best bond cousins could ever have. Definitely the first one because chances are totally low on the second one.

His lips slowly brushed over mine, teasing perfectly. I smiled.

"Stay", he mumbled.

"Where do you think I'm going to go, Lashven? I'm staying here for two weeks, remember?", I whispered to his ear and chuckled softly.

"Radha, don't....say my name like that", he said. "It sounds hot", he continued.

"I--I....then what should I call you?", I ask while blushing red.

"Baby", he faintly said.

"B-baby?", I ask and all of a sudden, he bite my lips. I gasped.

"Shit! You sound even hotter by saying that, Radha", he cursed. "Just....stick to my...name", he said and went back to sleep. I hide my face in my hands out of embarrassment.

Ahhhhh!!!! I'm supposed to open up to him, not the other way around. I did open my mouth after he bite me though-- no! That wasn't the 'open up' you were supposed to do.

This is my first mission that I failed to do. A mission I made by myself with the guidance of Katerine and Githa.

It's just like the Aeroplane Game, mostly based on luck. For example, you need to roll 2 to reach home but because of 'luck', you'd probably roll a 6 and never win the game. As a world-wide known fact, I have the worst luck.

I'll just try a different approach tommorow and see how it goes. 'GAME OVER!', says the narrator.