Chapter 9: I Am Innocent! ❤️

"You are late".

"Dang, you should consider becoming a police officer", I said.

"Maybe I should. So that, I could handcuff you with me for 24 hours", he said with a smirk.

"Now, you sound like a YouTuber and really cocky", I scoffed.

"You haven't answered me", he said with a bit of anger in his voice.

I swear to Lord Krishna that this is the second time he's doing this. First of all, why does it looks like he has been waiting here since I was gone? That's suspicious.

"You never asked me anything, idiot", I shrugged and closed the door. He rolled his eyes at me.

If you think you are tired, imagine how tired I am after finishing my work!

"Fine, then. Why are you late?", he asked.

"I didn't say you could ask me either", I said and playfully stuck my tongue out at him. After that, I laughed away loudly and quickly got away from him.

What are we? Like Tom and Jerry? He's always chasing me with questions and I'm always running away from giving him answers. I hate him so much but at the same time, I can't really hate him because I like him. What a big mess.

"Not so fast, criminal", Lashven said and caught me by the arm.

He spun me around like a ballerina so, I'll be facing him. Soon, my hands fell on his hard chest and his other hand wrapped around my tiny waist. My eyes slowly travelled to his eyes and everytime I get the same feeling.

Butterflies in my tummy.

His eyes looked so soft, gentle and his eyes were smiling. Now, I wonder....is it really that rude to stare? Because if I could, I would love to stare at those beautiful eyes forever.

I quickly looked away from him and asked, "W-w-what do you want, L-Lashven?". I couldn't hide my nervous self because he isn't standing right in front of me. He and only himself could make me feel this way and it's not funny since he's my cousin.

"Answers", he said straightforwardly. My eyes lit up with rage again. I pushed him away and he almost fell down but he had balanced himself.

"STOP ASKING ME QUESTIONS ALL THE TIME!", I shouted and I could already feel the tears starting to build up in my eyes. I need to hide.

"Just don't okay. I'm not comfortable with telling everything", I whispered under my breath. My eyes faced the ground and tears fell down as I couldn't hold them anymore. Damn it.

I ran into the room and slammed the door. I could hear Lashven calling out for me but I ignored it all. I sat on the bed with my hands covering my ugly crying face. It was not until a few minutes later, I heard someone knock on the door.

"I-I'm doing my college projects. G-go away, please", I managed to voice out.

"It's me, Lashven", he said. "I know you'd like to be alone at the moment but I just want to check on you", he continued.

He opened the door and came into our shared room. Then, he locked the door and sat on the bed beside me.

"I told you...not to come. D-don't you understand?", I ask with a little bit of voice crack.

"W-what else could you possibly want from me?", I ask as another tear fell from my eyes.

"This", he whispered, pulling me close to him and made me lean onto him. He enveloped me into a hug and I gasp lightly in surprise. He slowly took my hands from my face. My eyes widen at his action and tried my best to get my hands out of his grip but I couldn't.

"No!", I shouted. "You shouldn't see me like this", I said. I cried more and faced the opposite side because I was embarrassed that he saw me like this. He is the last person I wanted to see me in this state.

"Why?", he asked.

"Your eyes... I can see beautiful sparkling stars", he added, making me to almost smile.

"You want to know what else I see? I see a small white moon shaped like a heart and it's just as sexy as you are", he smiled and I couldn't help but smile back.

"There's that smile I've been searching for", he said and hugged me a little tighter.

I giggled but it faded away after I got lost in admiring him. My fingers faintly traced his jawline and his fingers were busy wiping away the tears on my face. Right then, my eyes are fixed on his wet lips.

Is it wrong if I want to kiss him? I wonder what it's like....to kiss someone I like.

I leaned forward towards Lashven and closed my eyes. Before I knew it, I had already kissed him on the side of his lips. I smiled brightly and looked at him. I could tell that he was shocked by what I just did but nevertheless, he smiled back at me.

"Thank you".

"You're welcome", he said and blew me an air kiss. I caught it and sent him one as well.

SIKEEEEEEE!!!!!

I dodged it and turned into playful Radha again.

Hehe.