Chapter 10: A Little Roadtrip~

"Katherine, what?!", I ask her, surprised.

"We're going on a roadtrip, baby!", she said enthusiastically.

"You are crazy", I stated.

"Hell yeah I am!", she said and screamed happily. My ears are going to spoil before I become old for sure.

"Whatever, I can't come anyway. I have to be with Viraj anna and Lashven", I said and sighed. There goes my luck of having fun.

"Oh, fuck no! You're coming with the both of them because Viraj's girlfriend is following so, it's obvious that Viraj would come along as well and you can bring Lashven. Besides, he is your crush~", she teased. She always has a plan already printed in her mind, doesn't she?

"I don't know", I said, unsure.

"You're coming and that's the end of the story!", she said before hanging up on me.

Wow, easy for her to say. Not only do I have to go on this roadtrip but convince Lashven to come too! Would he even want to tag along to something stupid that my gang does to have a fun and chaotic night? He's so going to call me childish for this.

I let out a big sigh and went to find Lashven. However, as I was looking for him, it seemed like he was no where around the house. So, I decided to ask my mum since she's a know-it-all-mum.

"Amma?", I called out.

"Yes, baby. What is it?", she asked me.

"Where is Lashven?".

"Oh, he went out to buy food with Kiara since we ran out. Why?".

"No reason", I said and left to go outside.

I can see why the gang wanted to have a roadtrip. It's a beauty day and it'll be worth the world to be having a roadtrip on a day like today. Nature is beautiful and I love it. As I was daydreaming, I heard a light and faint voice. I shook my head and got back to reality. I saw my babygirl, Kiara, who's looking up at me cutely.

"Akka!", she squealed and runs to give me a hug.

"Hello, Kiara baby", I greeted her with a smile.

"You looked awfully distracted", Lashven laughed. I blushed a little when I suddenly remember that I had kissed him on the side of his lips.

"Because the sky is more beautiful today". I shrugged it off.

"But the sky isn't as beautiful as you are especially when you smile", he said which made me to only blush harder. I tried my best to show that I was not affected by his words and decided to simply carry Kiara in my arms.

"She likes you", he said.

"What makes you say that?".

"Well, for starters, Kiara doesn't like other people besides her own family but she seems connected to you".

Oh, right! Even after meeting my family, she's didn't go anywhere near them but I was a different case. Haha, I feel loved.

"I'll take that as a compliment", I smiled and playfully pinched Kiara's nose. She giggled cutely and no matter how many times she laughs, I would always find it adorable.

"Naughty akka", she pouted and held my hands with her tiny hands.

"So, are we going to stand her until tommorow or are we going back inside the house? My arms are getting tired from carrying these grocery bags", he said with a tired look on his face.

"Haha, of course we are going inside", I said. "Here, let me help to take a bag", I told and reached out for a bag. After that, we were all back in our house.

~♡~

"You wanted to talk to me?", Lashven asks.

"Y-yeah", I answered nervously.

Just about 10 minutes ago, I told Lashven that I wanted to talk to him privately. Now, we're back in our room to have the 'private talk'.

"Uh....you see", I started. "M-my friends and I are g-going on a roadtrip and I was kind of wondering.....if you'd like to maybe tag along?", I asked and quickly shut my eyes, thinking he was about to hit me for being childish.

"I would to", he said and that made me open my eyes. He said what now?

"Wait, are you being serious?", I ask, confused.

"Yeah, it sounds fun".

That was surprisingly easy.

"Uh okay, great!", I exclaimed. "We'll leave in the evening with Katherine, Viraj anna and his girlfriend", I smiled. Here I thought that I'd be called childish like how my father did.

"Cute", he smiles to himself.

"What?", I asked then giggled at him.

"I didn't utter a word!", he shouted. "That was uh...the erm...the air!", he said.

"Oh, I didn't know that the air had magical powers like speaking", I joked.

"I--I um...", he stuttered. "Uh..I... c-coming, Amma!", he screamed and ran out of the room. He had almost fell in the mid-way of running and that made to burst into a fit of laughter.

This boy surely is clumsy.

I grinned at that thought.

~♡~

"Alright, everyone. Buckle up!", Katherine said and screamed in happiness.

However, my eyebrows crossed when I saw a person Katherine forgot to mention.

"Katherine, what the actual fuck is Jonathan Ryder doing in this car?", I ask in shock.

"I'm her boyfriend just like how you are her best friend", he plainly said while being on his phone, texting.

"When did this happen?", I ask, still confused with everything.

D-didn't Jackson forced Katherine to have sex with him and threw a bunch of stuff at her, resulting in having her new clothes torn? HOW IN THE UNIVERSE ARE THE TOGETHER?! Oh, boy. Don't tell me that Katherine has this weird liking when boys try and be bad with her just like how Lashven likes being choked on the neck.

"Girl, I'll spare you the deets later", she rolled her eyes to me. "Right now", she started as she turned on her car. "WE'RE GOING ON A ROADTRIP, BABY!!!!", she yelled and threw her hands high up in the air. Jackson followed her because Jackson is exactly like that one friend who doesn't let you do stupid things alone.

"WOO-HOO!", the people at the back as in me, Lashven, Viraj anna and Githa screamed in joy.

After that, Katherine began to drive her car to the destination while Jackson have her the directions based on Waze.