Chapter 11: Sunset Rainbows With Him ❤️

"In the stars,
I see the moonlight,
And I remember the first time,
I kissed you but you lie.....

That you love me,
Care for me,
Always would be honest with me.

You need me,
Say I'm pretty,
Oh, you are just lying through your teeth!" I sang during the car ride.

"I've always loved it when you sing", Githa spoke. "It's very mesmerizing", she smiled

"Oh why thank you, kind miss", I said then the both of us laughed.

"Ugh!", Jackson groaned. "Why aren't we there yet?", he whined to his girlfriend.

"I don't know. Why don't you tell me on why in the seven circles of hell did YOU pick a place which is two hours away, Mr Jackson Ryder?", Katherine glared. Jackson later crossed his arms and sunk into his seat.

"I just want to have a nice date with you", he mumbled and Katherine laughed at his excuse. She leaned towards him and gave him a quick peck on the lips from her seat.

"Just give me the directions, lover boy", she smirked. Jackson tried to speak but Katherine quickly silenced him.

"I'll take good care of you later if you just pass me the directions, Ryder", Katherine said and winked at him. With that, Jackson gave her the directions but unfortunately, he couldn't stop stuttering after Katherine surprised him in such way.

I glanced at Lashven and saw him looking at me with desire written in his eyes. His gaze was on me but my gaze was on his sweet lips. For a long time, his entire self would make me shiver so much but lately, I find myself getting weak in the knees because of those lips that I've been craving for.

My body was involuntarily moving close to him since he was a little bit further away from me. He silently laughed and went back.

Damn, this teaser.

He interlocked our fingers with each other's and showed me one of his playful smiles. Once we were close, his breathing intensified as well as mine.

"You just love playing with me, don't you?", I ask in a whisper.

"Maybe", he said and gave me one of his genuine smiles. I smile back and pinched his nose.

"What did I say about flirting?", I ask as I giggled softly.

"I guess....I forgot about that. Help me remember, Radha", he said and rested his forehead on mine causing me to let out a slight gasp.

"WE'RE HERE!", Katherine shouted.

The both of us quickly separated from each other and acted as if nothing had just happened between us.

~♡~

Everyone sat at the beach with their partners while I was simply enjoying myself by watching the clouds. When I was kid, I'd always do childish things such as imagine clouds as a random thing like a snowman, a candy cane or a smiley face. Although I've grown into a young adult, I still do it because it's fun and relaxing.

"I've been searching the entire beach for you", Lashven said as he walked straight towards me, shirtless. I have never drank wine before but I think I've gone drunk because of the sight of him.

"What are you doing at the end of the beach?", he asked, laying down beside me.

"Just watching", I answered. He hummed and looked at the sky too.

As the time flew by, the sun was setting, leaving a beautiful orange sunset to be in the sky. Suddenly, Lashven shook me by the arm which resulted in disturbing me. I was about to scold for ruining my moment of treasuring the sunset but when he showed me something incredible, I was wowed.

"Is that?".

"Yes it is", he said.

"Two rainbows". I was beyond amazed by this. Forget sunset! I'd rather treasure this moment with sunset rainbows.

"You know, legend has it that if you saw sunset rainbows with someone else, it means that the person you are with is your soulmate".

"Is that so?", I ask as I hover over him. I drew small circles with my index finger on his chest and paid attention to his muscles getting tense.

"What's next?", I ask in a whisper, lifting his chin using the same finger I used to draw in his chest to face me and look at me right in the eyes.

"The person under their soulmate must initiate the lovely kiss", he said then exhaled heavily. His hot breath fanned over my skin like a cool breeze and sent chill to my body.

"Then what are you waiting for?".

"Your permission", he stated. "Can I please kiss you under the sunset rainbows, Radha?".