Chapter 13: I'm More Than You Know 💙

"Everyone's going great so far, Agent Radha?", my boss asked me through the call.

"I've had my ups and downs, sir", I replied.

"How is Katherine? Did she get hurt by any chance?", he ask, worried.

"She's doing alright. She knows how to take care of herself. Besides, we went for years of training. So, she obviously knows how to defend herself, sir", I said. He sighed in relief.

"Well, that's good. Has anything happened to Lashven or Viraj recently?". I tried to recollect my memories and told my boss everything I remember.

"So far, nothing has happened to Lashven but Viraj anna is a different story, sir. Our dad tried to hit him. However, I decided to take the hit for him".

"Keep up with the good job, Agent Radha. I expect an update about these boys soon", he said and hung up.

I lay on my hotel bed with the feeling of being tired. We decided to stay the night at a hotel since it was already late and no one was able to drive us back home because we were all too sleepy. None of us were night owls but tonight, I can't seem to sleep. I was indeed tired and sleepy just like the others! However, someone is currently on my mind and not allowing me to get my beauty sleep.

"I told you I'd be your first kiss, Radha".

Annoyed, I threw one of the hotel's pillow on the ground. He doesn't even know what I am or what I do. In fact, he doesn't even know me! Aren't kisses supposed to be given when the couple has gotten to know each other?

Wait a minute, did I just----no, I didn't. I called Lashven and I a couple. Oh My God! No no no no! We are cousins, just normal cousins.....who probably has feelings for each other. Argh!

His actions, way of talking to me and so much more isn't helping me to forget he's my crush at all! Calm down, Radha. This might all just be a huge misunderstanding. Yeah, just a misunderstanding. I'm sure he will say the kiss was a mistake. But....I don't want it to be a mistake.

Oh, come on, Radha! Even if it wasn't a mistake, how do you think he will react about you spying on him because you're an agent? This is not a dream anymore. This is real. It might go either way.

Plus, you're a girl with tons of messed up stories in your past. Do you really think a girl like you is right for a guy like him? Just face it, you're out of his league and he deserves someone better!

"Radha?", someone knocked on the door and called out for me.

"Are you asleep?", the voice asked.

"No", I answered. After that, my door opened and the person was revealed. As expected, it is Lashven Krishav.

"Couldn't sleep?", he ask and sat with me on the bed. I shook my head in response. He hummed and just looked around my hotel room.

"C-can I ask you something, Lashven?", I ask nervously.

"Ask away", he smiled.

"Why....did you kiss me during the game?".

"Why do you want to know?", he asks back.

"I--I just w-wanted to know if you did it for fun or if you really......meant it".

Lashven then grabbed the both of my hands and kept them above my head. Later, he brought his face closer to mine and I was breathing heavily.

"What would you do if I meant it, hmm?", he asks then sent me a wink.

Suddenly, I forgot how to breathe and use my words. He moved towards my earlobe and teased it with his tongue. I moaned softly at the sensation.

"Do you....want me to mean it, Radha?", he asks again and started trailing wet kisses from my shoulder to my neck.

Damn, I'd be lying if my panties weren't like a pool right now. I can't believe I'm being aroused by my cousin brother from a few kisses he gave me. This bastard.

Finally getting back to my senses, I pushed him away. Although I really want him to continue what he's doing, this is not right.

"Lashven, we can't do this. This is wrong! We're cousins", I scream to him.

"I don't care if our relationship is forbidden or seems wrong, Radha. According to the olden days, Indians tend to get married to their cousins and even up till now. There's no such rule about it can't be happening between us", he replied, caressing my hand slowly and gently.

"You don't know me enough, Lashven. I'm more than you know.", I cried.

"Then, let me in".

"W-what?".

"Trust me and let me in, Radha. Tell me about your endless life stories".